Lets play a fun game

Leykis101

Anybody here who didnt find out they knocked up their girlfriend last night, stay and make fun, anyone who did find that out, stay here and get made fun of, and anyone who knows what a bloody wanker is, please fill me in, im gonna need lots of guidance on many of these words I will be hearing for 18 years. Im fucked, what have I done? pulling out has been solid for years, suddenly I dont really care about any of that other shit, so lets get the shit talked from around the world,

On 8/26/2021 at 5:15 AM, Leykis101 said:

Anybody here who didnt find out they knocked up their girlfriend last night, stay and make fun, anyone who did find that out, stay here and get made fun of, and anyone who knows what a bloody wanker is, please fill me in, im gonna need lots of guidance on many of these words I will be hearing for 18 years. Im fucked, what have I done? pulling out has been solid for years, suddenly I dont really care about any of that other shit, so lets get the shit talked from around the world,

Lucky you. I don't have either a girlfriend or the ability to knock up anyone. I'd take a really special girl or a fuckload of average ones, either way I am in the V club so no active swimmers here.

As for you Cody, a little drinking and a tumble may cure your woes.

4 hours ago, martinsane said:

Lucky you. I don't have either a girlfriend or the ability to knock up anyone. I'd take a really special girl or a fuckload of average ones, either way I am in the V club so no active swimmers here.

As for you Cody, a little drinking and a tumble may cure your woes.

NO a brain and some testicular fortitude would cure me, man Im just an idiot, ive gone so long and been so careful and I like this girl so I got a little lazy but dude my daughters gonna be 20 years older then her sibling, im gonna be a 44 year old dad, with a 25 yr old girl friend, I didnt ever expect this to happen, and I was just starting to think about getting the nuts tied too, literally last week I asked my doctor about it, ugh, now im getting shit cause im not excited, guess im a bad person, but I just dont see the good in any of this, it was a huge blunder, well I wasnt at all excited about my daughter, and everything changed when she was born, I wasnt nearly as big of an asshole as I thought id be, she pretty much calls the shots and I let her, so I hope this will be the same.

9 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

NO a brain and some testicular fortitude would cure me, man Im just an idiot, ive gone so long and been so careful and I like this girl so I got a little lazy but dude my daughters gonna be 20 years older then her sibling, im gonna be a 44 year old dad, with a 25 yr old girl friend, I didnt ever expect this to happen, and I was just starting to think about getting the nuts tied too, literally last week I asked my doctor about it, ugh, now im getting shit cause im not excited, guess im a bad person, but I just dont see the good in any of this, it was a huge blunder, well I wasnt at all excited about my daughter, and everything changed when she was born, I wasnt nearly as big of an asshole as I thought id be, she pretty much calls the shots and I let her, so I hope this will be the same.

Congrats buddy, I was never fortunate enough to have kids , mainly because I never met a woman I could stand for more than a few months...lol.. I've often wondered if I missed out...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Congrats buddy, I was never fortunate enough to have kids , mainly because I never met a woman I could stand for more than a few months...lol.. I've often wondered if I missed out...

Same here DP, but here I am 21 years into a train wreck of a marriage with a 15 and 20 year old. Now the kids are alright and I have a bunch of great memories of them so I guess that was the price, well that and 2 pounds of flesh, my sanity and my youth, lol, cry out load...

As for you Cody, I assume this isn't the Richard Marx girl? Either way, whats the plan? I know the last thing I'd want to do at 53 is (yes I know your 44 is have a baby). You going to literally nut up and make an honest women out of her or have a baby mama? Or have the talk about aborting the mission?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Same here DP, but here I am 21 years into a train wreck of a marriage with a 15 and 20 year old. Now the kids are alright and I have a bunch of great memories of them so I guess that was the price, well that and 2 pounds of flesh, my sanity and my youth, lol, cry out load...

As for you Cody, I assume this isn't the Richard Marx girl? Either way, whats the plan? I know the last thing I'd want to do at 53 is (yes I know your 44 is have a baby). You going to literally nut up and make an honest women out of her or have a baby mama? Or have the talk about aborting the mission?

Well she's from England, she has duel citizenship, but I dont, and I dont know how it works, no the Richard Marx girls name is Elly, and she's just somebody ive been talking for a long time with, she's in a different state then me, she will always be my friend if she want to, I met this girl at a Wedding believe it or not, she was friends with my cousins wife, she is really young, but I got along good with her, Im sketchy about long term with younger girls, so much changes in girls at that age, but we never fight, and when we do get into small arguments she doesnt like to argue and she told me that, so I respect that, I love to argue, but I can understand people who dont, I have never been married, I dont think I should have to give away half my shit to show someone I love them, Ive been really thinking about it, I love my daughter more then anything on the planet, and Karissa my GF understands that, another reason I really like her, but my daughter is gone to college, and I have to just let her be, maybe this will help me with that, ive been in pure panic mode worried about my daughter, but I will absolutely love this kid, maybe not as much as my daughter, but probably different,

My anxiety comes from the fact that Karissa is constantly back and forth, she works for a design company in Manchester, but she works from her house here, she always has to go there and im to old for that shit, my daughters mom was a big shot for At&T and was constantly gone, and I was home with my daughter, we never married so I always kept my own place, but being older i'd like to just live at the same place my kid does, being rebellious is kind of wearing off, and I just wonder if I just painted myself into a corner, I dont know, but it's good to get some guys that are older then me, get their opinion, I always seek knowledge from people who are older, they have more experience, i'll let you guys know, sorry to go days of our lives on you. I guess this pretty much fucks off my move to Australia.

2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Well I never wanted kids, NEVER!! I thought it would fuck my life up, I have to just settle for whatever, and I might have been selfish because I did what I wanted to anyways, but my daughter Kaylin changed me as a person, I was very arrogant, just a prick and I never cared about peoples feelings, not that i didnt care, I just didnt even take the time to think about it, she humbled me as a person, all of the sudden I thought about things like Pedophiles, rapists, people who smack chicks around, all these things that I never gave a thought to suddenly became real to me, because they were people I had to suddenly protect a little girl from, 9-11 happened a month b4 she was born, suddenly I cared about politics, what was happening in the world I lived in, I mean I was going to be responsible for a little girls safety, unfortunately she was a little to much like me, and that was hard to deal with, trying to teach an arrogant little ego driven female how to show compassion was probably the single most difficult thing I ever did, so in a nutshell I can say that if I hadnt had her, I may be much further financially in life, but I'd probably be a fucking cocksucker nobody could stand, it took her to show me my flaws, and it took teaching her, to show me how to correct those flaws, so thats what i say, but i most certainly could've been just fine without having any kids, im not a kid person, I hate them, accept for my own,, lol

Edited by Leykis101
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Well I never wanted kids, NEVER!! I thought it would fuck my life up, I have to just settle for whatever, and I might have been selfish because I did what I wanted to anyways, but my daughter Kaylin changed me as a person, I was very arrogant, just a prick and I never cared about peoples feelings, not that i didnt care, I just didnt even take the time to think about it, she humbled me as a person, all of the sudden I thought about things like Pedophiles, rapists, people who smack chicks around, all these things that I never gave a thought to suddenly became real to me, because they were people I had to suddenly protect a little girl from, 9-11 happened a month b4 she was born, suddenly I cared about politics, what was happening in the world I lived in, I mean I was going to be responsible for a little girls safety, unfortunately she was a little to much like me, and that was hard to deal with, trying to teach an arrogant little ego driven female how to show compassion was probably the single most difficult thing I ever did, so in a nutshell I can say that if I hadnt had her, I may be much further financially in life, but I'd probably be a fucking cocksucker nobody could stand, it took her to show me my flaws, and it took teaching her, to show me how to correct those flaws, so thats what i say, but i most certainly could've been just fine without having any kids, im not a kid person, I hate them, accept for my own,, lol

I've always had an aversion to marriage as it is a legal contract that as you say fucks you if it fucks up and I always figured that any woman I settled down with would be working, strong and independent so we would be equal financially so no need for legal contracts.... of course settling down and having kids makes you mature quickly and I never had to really do that and as a result I'm still a selfish prick most of the time...lol...on the positive side I would never have been able to retire as wives and kids are incredibly expensive...retirement would have been a pine box.... but I always thought having kids would be an incredible thing, of course when I'm in a store and there is some kid screaming at the top of its lungs I have serious second thoughts....;)

9 hours ago, martinsane said:

I can't speak for anyone else but marriage and/or abortion would not be acceptable to me...sometimes you just have to suck it up and carry the weight....I figure that when a guy hits 50 he should get the V done or become a monk since having kids after 50 is irresponsible as by the time they get out of high school you are hitting 70!...assuming you actually live that long....

9 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Well she's from England, she has duel citizenship, but I dont, and I dont know how it works, no the Richard Marx girls name is Elly, and she's just somebody ive been talking for a long time with, she's in a different state then me, she will always be my friend if she want to, I met this girl at a Wedding believe it or not, she was friends with my cousins wife, she is really young, but I got along good with her, Im sketchy about long term with younger girls, so much changes in girls at that age, but we never fight, and when we do get into small arguments she doesnt like to argue and she told me that, so I respect that, I love to argue, but I can understand people who dont, I have never been married, I dont think I should have to give away half my shit to show someone I love them, Ive been really thinking about it, I love my daughter more then anything on the planet, and Karissa my GF understands that, another reason I really like her, but my daughter is gone to college, and I have to just let her be, maybe this will help me with that, ive been in pure panic mode worried about my daughter, but I will absolutely love this kid, maybe not as much as my daughter, but probably different,

My anxiety comes from the fact that Karissa is constantly back and forth, she works for a design company in Manchester, but she works from her house here, she always has to go there and im to old for that shit, my daughters mom was a big shot for At&T and was constantly gone, and I was home with my daughter, we never married so I always kept my own place, but being older i'd like to just live at the same place my kid does, being rebellious is kind of wearing off, and I just wonder if I just painted myself into a corner, I dont know, but it's good to get some guys that are older then me, get their opinion, I always seek knowledge from people who are older, they have more experience, i'll let you guys know, sorry to go days of our lives on you. I guess this pretty much fucks off my move to Australia.

Sounds like you have a good strong independent woman there....it could be a lot worse as she could be a one night stand who was looking for someone to pay all the bills for life.....if you are going to have this kid and be a father then you are going to have to make changes in your life to deal with the new reality and going to Manchester will be the least of the changes.... time for a new headspace...one of the problems most of us have is that as we get older change is harder to deal with as we get set in our ways....

10 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Sounds like you have a good strong independent woman there....it could be a lot worse as she could be a one night stand who was looking for someone to pay all the bills for life.....if you are going to have this kid and be a father then you are going to have to make changes in your life to deal with the new reality and going to Manchester will be the least of the changes.... time for a new headspace...one of the problems most of us have is that as we get older change is harder to deal with as we get set in our ways....

Yeah, I am always trying to change, when I get set I get bored, then I start fucking around, my mind is good with change at this point and time, but I was hoping change was Perth, not Manchester, im not committed to anything as far as tied down, and I dont really consider this being tied down, Im not at all happy about it, but I'll tell you this, I would absolutely pay for an abortion if it was a one night stand, but in my wisdom as a 43 yr old, I dont have those anymore, so I dont worry about it, and It never was an issue with my first daughter, my family would never allow it, they wouldve told me to have the child and they would take it, but I wanted her, and I want this one, it's mine, doesnt mean im thrilled about the situation, maybe my mom was right, she always told me I get young girls cause their stupid still, I act like a 15 yr old, I cant help it, I just act like I act, my mom as brutal as she could be, was seldom wrong about me, I grew up being ridiculed and not a lot of bullshit, LOL, maybe thats why not much offends me, but I'm not the asshole I come off as, maybe abrasive, but patience is another thing my daughter taught me.

On 8/29/2021 at 7:22 PM, Leykis101 said:

Yeah, I am always trying to change, when I get set I get bored, then I start fucking around, my mind is good with change at this point and time, but I was hoping change was Perth, not Manchester, im not committed to anything as far as tied down, and I dont really consider this being tied down, Im not at all happy about it, but I'll tell you this, I would absolutely pay for an abortion if it was a one night stand, but in my wisdom as a 43 yr old, I dont have those anymore, so I dont worry about it, and It never was an issue with my first daughter, my family would never allow it, they wouldve told me to have the child and they would take it, but I wanted her, and I want this one, it's mine, doesnt mean im thrilled about the situation, maybe my mom was right, she always told me I get young girls cause their stupid still, I act like a 15 yr old, I cant help it, I just act like I act, my mom as brutal as she could be, was seldom wrong about me, I grew up being ridiculed and not a lot of bullshit, LOL, maybe thats why not much offends me, but I'm not the asshole I come off as, maybe abrasive, but patience is another thing my daughter taught me.

So what are the gals thoughts on the whole thing? She is wanting to hang up her cleats and be Mom? Or does she think Cody will just snap to attention and be Mr Mom and do her bidding while she keeps at whatever that she is about? No slag just curious as I can only assume you 2 weren't talking about your futures together and starting a  family etc... I'd assume she is/was a kool chick that when she was in town liked you being a dick and having a dick.

As for being an asshole etc, we all have a touch of that, some more than others its a defense mechanism to keep people at arms length cause some of us don't people quite right.

• Like 1

Quite the situation you got yourself into, hombre. Don't know what to say about it other than I guess all you can do is ride it out and hope it all goes well? I don't even know. Good luck with it, mate. No doubt whatsoever that when the child is born you'll love it entirely... but yeah, twenty years of raising one child backed straight onto another twenty years for number two... not going to be a walk in the park, I dare say. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, martinsane said:

So what are the gals thoughts on the whole thing? She is wanting to hang up her cleats and be Mom? Or does she think Cody will just snap to attention and be Mr Mom and do her bidding while she keeps at whatever that she is about? No slag just curious as I can only assume you 2 weren't talking about your futures together and starting a  family etc... I'd assume she is/was a kool chick that when she was in town liked you being a dick and having a dick.

As for being an asshole etc, we all have a touch of that, some more than others its a defense mechanism to keep people at arms length cause some of us don't people quite right.

Oh she's fucking happy as a fucking sissy with a bag of dicks, one of the reasons I gotta act happy, I cant act anything but thrilled, god i'm not getting out of going to England as her parents now have to meet me, I was trying to avoid that, I played Mr. Mom with my daughter, and she still turned out good, I will have to hurry and get all my music projects done quickly, thats one thing I had to put on hold, until my daughter turned about 6, then I started showing her how to use the boards and shit, then I got her to push the button while I tracked my own shit, LOL, kind of a funny thing, I have pictures of her sitting at the console and you can barely see her forehead over the top of it, it's hilarious, all you see is these big ass headphones over something, but I gotta stop being such a dick about it, I guess it's just not what I even remotely thought was gonna happen, I get along with this girl well, we are just not close in age, and that makes a huge difference when you suddenly flip a switch and it goes from fucking to having a kid and staying with someone long term, I dont kid myself, the chances of her sticking around are slim, I mean I wouldnt if it was me, but english girls are very different from american girls, so I cant say that for sure, she's so non materialistic, thats a hard one to wrap your head around after being with americans bitches, IDK man maybe it's time to go back to the shrink, LOl

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Quite the situation you got yourself into, hombre. Don't know what to say about it other than I guess all you can do is ride it out and hope it all goes well? I don't even know. Good luck with it, mate. No doubt whatsoever that when the child is born you'll love it entirely... but yeah, twenty years of raising one child backed straight onto another twenty years for number two... not going to be a walk in the park, I dare say. 

Yeah I know, my daughter for the most part was effortless, everywhere I went she went with me, everything I liked she suddenly liked, she brought me in a guitar at like 8 yrs old and wanted to know how to play sweet child o mine, then she wanted me to teach her that song on the drums by Rush, LOL can you guess which one it was? I dont know how to play that on drums, lol, she was awesome at sports so I got to go talk shit to all the parents at her softball and soccer and basketball games, I mean common sense tells me it doesnt go that smoothly and I got extremely lucky, id have to think this is going to be the other end of the spectrum, it will probably be a boy, which I dont want a son, not after having a daughter, b4 I couldnt fathom having a daughter, like wtf am i going to do with a little girl, but now shes going to be a litigator, and I was having a hard time with her being gone to college, so maybe this will be my payback, ill have the devils spawn, LOL. fuck im so fucked.

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Yeah I know, my daughter for the most part was effortless, everywhere I went she went with me, everything I liked she suddenly liked, she brought me in a guitar at like 8 yrs old and wanted to know how to play sweet child o mine, then she wanted me to teach her that song on the drums by Rush, LOL can you guess which one it was? I dont know how to play that on drums, lol, she was awesome at sports so I got to go talk shit to all the parents at her softball and soccer and basketball games, I mean common sense tells me it doesnt go that smoothly and I got extremely lucky, id have to think this is going to be the other end of the spectrum, it will probably be a boy, which I dont want a son, not after having a daughter, b4 I couldnt fathom having a daughter, like wtf am i going to do with a little girl, but now shes going to be a litigator, and I was having a hard time with her being gone to college, so maybe this will be my payback, ill have the devils spawn, LOL. fuck im so fucked.

Cut out the negative thoughts....shit is only as fucked up as you make it....you are the one in control....

• Thanks 1