Dammit, leave my Superheroes alone!!!

metaltrekman

I know I cant be the only one here that hates what they are doing to comic books, TV and movies.  :cussing:  FU*K this "Woke" B.S.!! These people care nothing about History or what America is meant to be.  With all the crazy shit they are making happen, Its insane. I dont even want to imagine what America will be like in 50 years IF they stay in control. :(  919001109_SoSad!!.jpg.39b38ba9e2052969d73d29b68c98beea.jpg

Edited by metaltrekman
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, metaltrekman said:

I know I cant be the only one here that hates what they are doing to comic books, TV and movies.  :cussing:  FU*K this "Woke" B.S.!! These people care nothing about History or what America is meant to be.  With all the crazy shit they are making happen, Its insane. I dont even want to imagine what America will be like in 50 years IF they stay in control. :(  919001109_SoSad!!.jpg.39b38ba9e2052969d73d29b68c98beea.jpg

That's funny :lol: and sad :( at the same time. 

I don't have a problem with the lbgtq community....they have a right to live their lives the way they want...but that doesn't mean I want to be hit in the face with it every time I turn on the tv or open a book or surf the net etc.. you would think that they are in the majority instead of at most 1% minority....I for one will be glad when (hopefully) this particular bandwagon runs out of gas....

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I don't have a problem with the lbgtq community....they have a right to live their lives the way they want...but that doesn't mean I want to be hit in the face with it every time I turn on the tv or open a book or surf the net etc.. you would think that they are in the majority instead of at most 1% minority....I for one will be glad when (hopefully) this particular bandwagon runs out of gas....

Me and you both DP!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Really so you do or dont have a problem being "hit in the face with it" I got a couple friends who also dont mind having it wacked across their face frequently, can I give them your contact info? the are super into Batman, or better yet, Robin is their fav

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

All this shit is being shoved down our throats. 

Im not hanging around with anyone who's into that, you got your own subgenre there I know nothing about.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• First, I'm just impressed you found a video where you can actually hear Lzzy; everything I'd seen the last 2 days was terrible sound quality. With that said, she sounds fine. Not gonna make anyone forget Sebastian, or Erik for that matter, but she'll do a good job filling in 👍
    • Was this release on an EP CD?
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdehd0UQhuo
    • From Escape Music: KEYS has just completed their second album, “The Grand Seduction”.   This all-keyboard band is the brainchild of singer Jake E (Cyhra, Amaranthe and others) and keyboardist Mark Mangold (Touch, Drive, She Said, Michael Bolton, Cher, Paul Rogers and others) with Emanuel Bagge (Sweden’s Got Talent Finalist) on additional vocals and keys, Irwan Fabrien (noted keyboard guitar sound designer) with help of drum gurus Alex Landenburg (Kamelot, Cyhra and others).   Featuring live performances with three keyboardists and a huge battery of keyboards, this ambitious band brings keyboard and instrumental prowess to new heights while playing songs that run the gamut from scathing progressive melodic forays to catchy and melodic rock anthems …and Jake’s award-winning voice (Burrn Vocalist of the year 2020).   Previous KEYS album also featured guest keyboard additions by Charlie Calv of Angel and others.   Though songs are first and foremost, this band shows the versatility of keyboards in this day and age.  These artfully crafted songs are ripe with scathing synth, organ and “guitar” pyrotechnics, dazzling time signatures and drumming, bombastic choruses and “guitar” riffs (played on keyboards with the now available plug in’s that perfectly emulate guitars).  As Mark and Jake are first and foremost award winning songwriters, they never lose sight of the composition and melodies, though couched in the very signature and hard to pigeon hole sound (isn’t that the whole point?) of this band and Jake's 4 octave vocal range.   Release Date: 19th July 2024 CD Catalogue No: ESM389   CD Track List: 1. THE GRAND SEDUCTION 9:02 2. ALL I NEED  6:49 3. SHINING SAILS  5:51 4. SWITCHBLADE  6:02 5. VORTEX   4:06 6. SKIN AND BONES  6:42 7. TURN TO DUST    4:42 8. CRAZY TOWN   7:43 9. THOUGHT WE HAD FOREVER  6:04 10. THE WORLD IS OURS (Curse the Lies)   4:02   Vinyl Track List: Side A 1. THE GRAND SEDUCTION 6:47 2. ALL I NEED 6:49 3. SHINING SAILS 5:51 4. VORTEX 4:06   Side B 1. SWITCHBLADE 6:02 2. SKIN AND BONES 6:42 3. TURN TO DUST 4:42 4. CRAZY TOWN 7:43   PRODUCED BY MARK MANGOLD AND JAKE E MIXED BY MARK MANGOLD MASTERED BY MAOR APPELBAUM  
    • Lyric video for the new song:    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.