TEMPT - Living Dangerous (feat. Dorothy)

Mr.AOR

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2021 at 3:07 AM, Stefan said:

The first single from a new album for release in first quarter of 2022. Performances coming at Aftershock, Louder Than Life, Hellfest, Download, Rock im Ring/Park. This track features Dorothy Martin and the album was co-produced and mixed by Chris Lord-Alge.

6 hours ago, auslander said:

Awesome, I have that first album. Thought they had potential but then thought they'd chucked it in as never heard from them again.

They done a self release EP before sign to Rock Candy.

On 9/13/2021 at 11:34 PM, Doggy said:

They done a self release EP before sign to Rock Candy.

That was my introduction, the band sent me the EP, it is a solid one and the tunes are re-purposed on the full length.

Very good band imho and that song is infectious. And that Dorothy is top shelf and I like her voice, but prefer her jump suit...

Having Dorothy on as a featured artist is something that the label requested. As I am sure you're aware this is a common tactic to raise awareness for a band and is especially important when they haven't been able to be out on the road for an extended period. Even now it is difficult and touring is such an important part of promoting music. This record has been ready for release for two years.