Mental As Anything

Leykis101

My step dad put these fucking weirdos on and I started wondering why the people who claim to be my friends from down under never told me about these freaks, this shits so fucking weird it's good, I mean this is one of the most unique and original sounding songs Ive ever heard, it's just fucking weird, and what the fuck are they singing about? it cant be literal, crazy shit and I fucking love it, and nobody else probably will, still im a little disturbed on the lyrics, the people here are to bony for kissing?? are they digging up corpses? what the fuck? shits so fucking cool.

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

My step dad put these fucking weirdos on and I started wondering why the people who claim to be my friends from down under never told me about these freaks, this shits so fucking weird it's good, I mean this is one of the most unique and original sounding songs Ive ever heard, it's just fucking weird, and what the fuck are they singing about? it cant be literal, crazy shit and I fucking love it, and nobody else probably will, still im a little disturbed on the lyrics, the people here are to bony for kissing?? are they digging up corpses? what the fuck? shits so fucking cool.

Classic Aussie band. My favourite song of theirs is:

• Like 1

These guys are so fucking cool, how did they never get mentioned in the early 80's synth pop scene? they blow 99% of those gay bands out of the ballpark, they are cool and different.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yeah, a great and much beloved Aussie band.

All Aussies over 45 would have great memories of these guys.

Their last single in '89, "The World Seems Difficult", was a bit of a departure from their usual style, but is arguably their best song. It's a cracker.

On a side note, you'll love this story Cody. Their song "The Nips Are Getting Bigger", is about drinking, but back in the 80's we had a weekend TV show called "Channel Nine's Wide World of Sports". I'll never forget it. On this particular day there was an upcoming segment about Sumo wrestlers and they played this track for the "still to come" promo. Even back then it was a bit cheeky.

11 hours ago, auslander said:

Didn't the guitarist do the art for the surf wear brand Mambo?

Yes and owns Mambo.

• Thanks 1

The world seems difficult is fucking hard as fuck, doesnt sound nothing like them, that's borderlining Hi-Tech, WTF

• Like 1