Night Ranger track

Leykis101

I thought I was a real NR fan, then my step dad busts out some underground hardcore shit, no just off some gay ass anthony michael hall movie that i think I saw when i was like 5, but I never knew this song even existed, im sure all you guys do, thats how it always feel when I think I know it all then find out I dont, Ok song, I could think of about 4 songs between 7 wishes and big life that this song couldve replaced, but yeah, listened to NR since I was about 4, huge fan, and never fucking had a clue about this song, same thing with Loverboy, they had some obscure strk song I just found out about, and I idolized them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, headbanger4life said:

This soundtrack actually isn’t bad. It is rare as hell. I have been trying to find it for years. I wish someone would reissue some of these old soundtracks.

Not the same as a reissue. This guy posts plenty of oddball releases and a rip of this to cdr is atm the only way you'll have a cd;