NHL Playoffs 2021

nyoilers

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Tuukka ain't got it no more 

I think he had an injury and tried to play through it.....between that and the injuries on defense they were in a tough spot since they usually win by holding off the opposition with their goaltending and defense due to a lack of scoring....bottom line is that they were not good enough.....don't see the Isles beating Tampa though....although if they get the same goaltending that they got against the Bruins they have a decent chance....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 minute ago, Dead Planet said:

I think he had an injury and tried to play through it.....between that and the injuries on defense they were in a tough spot since they usually win by holding off the opposition with their goaltending and defense due to a lack of scoring....bottom line is that they were not good enough.....don't see the Isles beating Tampa though....although if they get the same goaltending that they got against the Bruins they have a decent chance....

The point I don't like is that they mentioned the injury when they were down 3 games to 2.Didn't hear a thing when they were up 2 games to 1

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Another thing is Joe has always worn his heart on his sleeve when it comes to his love of 70s glam rock. I remember when they did the cover of Action for the Retroactive album, and Joe did an interview where he was talking about how he listened to the original by Sweet over and over before they recorded it as he kept hearing all these different things they did in the song with vocal layering and especially the backing vocals. That whole big gang vocal that has become Lepps trademark sound, defo owes a lot to Joes influences.
    • Right Between The Eyes - Icon
    • Sister Moon - Gotthard
    • From Iconoclassic Records FB page: Survivor lead singer Jimi Jamison's previously unreleased 2007 country-rock solo album! Entirely written and produced by fellow former Survivor bandmate Jim Peterik.  After leading Survivor to the top of the charts in the mid-'80s, powerhouse vocalist Jimi Jamison reunited with Jim Peterik to cut... a country-rock album? The concept seems perplexing, yet it makes perfect sense. The singer was born Jimmy Wayne Jamison in smalltown Mississippi. Those who knew him best said that you could hear his Southern roots, no matter what he was singing. Today's country music often blurs the line between true old school country, pop, and straight up rock & roll. The same is true with 'Jimmy Wayne Jamison,' which at times, doesn't stray too far from the Jimi Jamison that we all know and love so dearly.  All track versions are previously unheard. Second release in the Jimi Jamison Archive Series. Coming on August 23, Jamison's birthdate.   Tracklist 1. Live Life 2. Love You All Over The World 3. Runaway Train 4. Strong At The Broken Places 5. I Wanna Touch You There 6. Heart Of A Woman 7. Sound Of Home 8. Alive 9. Till You Love Someone 10. Come Dancing 11. A Kiss To Remember You By #jimijamison #Survivor #jimpeterik #melodicrock #countryrock #southernrock #aor
    • I'm happy the do different stuff. Otherwise what they do would get old. Tesla proved how easy it is to make and album have a def Lep feel. And I loved that album, as a one off. And I loved slang as well. Variety is the spice of life 😁
    • Ohh nice,hoping the new recent singles will be on this one.
    • New album out September 20th through Frontiers.
    • I agree. Ultimately, I think bands become sort of what they "really" want to become and move toward the "mean" so to speak.  Leppard always said that they wanted to be like Queen in that they weren't constrained by having to make certain types of songs.  It was probably that desire to go outside the box that allowed Pyromania and Hysteria to happen in the first place.   And it's probably what's caused them to jump around with different style songs throughout the years.  I think it would've happened that way regardless.   Who knows though.  Maybe Steve would've influenced things a little bit as his Led Zep and Jimmy Page influences might've trickled in more.  And who knows what could've happened if Mutt stuck around for a couple more albums too....he was probably the most important piece in the puzzle.  They were already changing lanes though even with Steve and Mutt in the fold.  I think they've still shown they're capable of doing more classic sounding stuff if they want to with songs like Promises, Paper Sun, Dangerous, Take What You Want, etc being a few examples.    Either way, I'm just happy they've kept it going for nearly 50 years.  It has to be tough staying inspired and coming up with new song ideas for that long so that's kind of why I think the course they took would've naturally happened either way.  
    • What are the chances...no sooner than I got these from the band that Eonian annouce that they'll be issuing them  https://www.eonianrecords.com/ Their new single - Out Of Touch https://wantedbandofficial.bandcamp.com/track/out-of-touch

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.