NHL Playoffs 2021

nyoilers

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Tuukka ain't got it no more 

I think he had an injury and tried to play through it.....between that and the injuries on defense they were in a tough spot since they usually win by holding off the opposition with their goaltending and defense due to a lack of scoring....bottom line is that they were not good enough.....don't see the Isles beating Tampa though....although if they get the same goaltending that they got against the Bruins they have a decent chance....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 minute ago, Dead Planet said:

I think he had an injury and tried to play through it.....between that and the injuries on defense they were in a tough spot since they usually win by holding off the opposition with their goaltending and defense due to a lack of scoring....bottom line is that they were not good enough.....don't see the Isles beating Tampa though....although if they get the same goaltending that they got against the Bruins they have a decent chance....

The point I don't like is that they mentioned the injury when they were down 3 games to 2.Didn't hear a thing when they were up 2 games to 1

• 2 weeks later...