Baseball 2021

nyoilers

I will certainly be paying attention since I'm a fan of the Jays and they have a great group of young and hungry players and have added to that group with several good players....of course their starting pitching is suspect so we will see how the season goes....at least they are playing a full season this year.....

Edited by Dead Planet

11 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Does anyone even care about baseball??

I'm joining a fantasy league but that's about it.I was a commissioner but last year kinda soured baseball for me.

Fuck yeah I care, fuck i get anxiety about last week waiting for it, ha ha ha russ likes the Orioles, ha ha ha, i forgot there was a MLB team there.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Orioles fucking suck!!!!

Can't hit worth a fuck. Can't pitch worth a fuck. Can't run bases properly. Pisspoor manager.

Since 1997, 3 winning seasons and going on 20th losing season. Worst owner is professional sports history.

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK MLB!!! I literally cant sleep about 4 days from opening day, now because of a seedy worthless fucking shitbag liberal pussy, I cancelled my Extra Innings package and will not watch 1 pitch until Rob The Big Cock Gobbler Manless is wiped out of the MLB picture, just like I have the NBA, and the NFL, I thought MLB was the one safe sport, but I will never watch any of these again until their pandering is gone, and they think of the fans instead of the dumbocrats, hopefully like the nba, I am not alone and there's enough of us that will hit those cocksuckers where it hurts them the most, right in the wallet, they don't deserve a penny or a fan, their all loads that should've been swallowed, I will watch wrestling, and mma, and of course bowling, pool, and darts, all mens sports where they don't have pussy liberal woke cowards.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im just fucking glad the Dodgers and Yankees aren't fucking in it, the dodgers screwed the giants by paying off the ump, can you believe that fucking shit? so karma got them, though I do love Cody Bellinger, is that dude fucking stoned while he plays? he's gotta be, you listen to his interviews, that dude is higher then giraffe pussy, or RVD

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
On 10/23/2021 at 6:27 PM, Darkstone said:

I've been watching a few "JOMBOY" videos lately.

Great stuff.

Apparently "JOMBOY" lived in Australia when he was younger and played cricket at school.

The recent catch in the clip below is stunning and catches like that happen all the time in cricket. 

Two words "no glove"  :whistle: 

1 word, boring, you cant do this shit without a glove!

On 12/8/2021 at 10:59 PM, Darkstone said:

Apparently "JOMBOY" lived in Australia when he was younger and played cricket at school.

The recent catch in the clip below is stunning and catches like that happen all the time in cricket. 

Two words "no glove"  :whistle: 

All shit talking aside, I watch some cricket, it's just not really on TV in the US, but occasionally I'll watch it on the net, it use to come on C-Band when I could pick up Indian channels, I'd watch it actually a lot, this was a sweet catch, now back to shit talking, I played baseball, well, so you'll never sell me on one or the other, guys make bare handed catches in baseball all the time, the only difference is, they don't need to, they have a glove, a no brainer, lol

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 4:57 PM, nyoilers said:

Bellinger makes 16 million a year.Who knows what drugs he's on

Theres videos on YT of him when he was in little league, dude he was fucking ripped then,

I just went and looked, somebody even made a compilation video of it, holy shit, this thats fucking hilarious.