I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just had a Corona for the first time in years.

Does it still taste like wee-wee??

Seriously, there used to be a rumor going around that Corona was contaminated because workers at the brewery were peeing in the vats of beer. :yikes:

I have gone off the stuff!! I pefer to drink Cups of Sweet tea instead! :omg:

You LIE!! :yikes:

Worry yee not - I lie ;) In fact on the way home after work, I am stopping off at my local shop and getting in a crate of the Speckled stuff. Today is going to be good I assure you. First beer will be served at 11am. :drink:

Worry yee not - I lie ;) In fact on the way home after work, I am stopping off at my local shop and getting in a crate of the Speckled stuff. Today is going to be good I assure you. First beer will be served at 11am. :drink:

Phew, you had us worried for a minute there.... !!

Mexican wee-wee. :tumbsup:

And how pray tell would you know that?? Err.. maybe don't answer that question :unsure:

And how pray tell would you know that?? Err.. maybe don't answer that question :unsure:

There was that time Wes spent the night in a Tijuana jail... I'll let him tell the rest... ;)

Phew, you had us worried for a minute there.... !!

It's 3 O'Clock and I am on number 4 of the Speckled Beauties. I am haviing a great day thanx. :drink:

There was that time Wes spent the night in a Tijuana jail... I'll let him tell the rest... ;)

Was that the time when he was dressed up as a Emo Transexual and solicited himself to....

errrr sorry, he told me not to tell that one!! :omg:

Was that the time when he was dressed up as a Emo Transexual and solicited himself to....

errrr sorry, he told me not to tell that one!! :omg:

You tell someone something in confidence and look what happens. :anon:

I can't trust anyone. :doh:

My wife and I went down to the South Coast on Friday for a long weekend. We met another couple down there and from the moment we'd met the drinks flowed like sweet serenity. Good, good times. He's as big a fiend as me (bigger?) and it was a delight. We tried some new horrible lime beer at the of Friday night... but soldiered on afterwards. Jeez I hate when it ends. :(

When I was up in NY earlier in the month, I went to a little German restaurant that had quite the extensive menu of beverages.

I sampled a Pilsner Urquell and then a Grimbergen. I was much more fond of the Grimbergen. I'd have liked to sample more, but between time, company, and not knowing where to go next, that was all.

But, I look forward to trying again. :drink:

Tuesday night I finally hit the 700 beer mark........700 different beers in a years time.Now I need to work on 700 more.

Holy crap! That is pretty incredible! :beerbang:

(And sadly, I'm trying to think if I've even hit 100, which is very doubtful. I'm going to have to step my game up.)

Enjoying an awesome Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout with a cheesesteak while I hang out waiting for a flight to open up. :)

Very nice mate, a nice brew. Don't drink too many, otherwise they won't let you on the plane!! ;)

gawd i want a beer. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeteeee.....can i have one of yours?

I will be stopping of at my local store in the morning to stock up for the w/e - can I get you some Speckled ones?

gawd i want a beer. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeteeee.....can i have one of yours?

I will be stopping of at my local store in the morning to stock up for the w/e - can I get you some Speckled ones?

Please do. i need more than my usual mouthful. :)

Tuesday night I finally hit the 700 beer mark........700 different beers in a years time.Now I need to work on 700 more.

That is impressive. 700 in a lifetime is a marvel, but in a year. Wowser.

I have noticed that I have become a much more regular beer drinker. And I like myself better for it.

I wish I could have a beer but since I'm apparently "under the weather" I don't think my queasy stomach could take one right now :puke:

Curse you, foul viruses... and the little disease-ridden creatures you travel on! That's right! CHILDREN!!! :cussing: