For G-OFF, and any football fans not watching but miss the hits.

Leykis101

G-Off is always perplexed as to how anyone could possibly love American football over Rugby, well G-Off, I found the perfect clip to show you why we love this beautiful sport, and why it brings us Americans so close together, bringing enemies into friends, friends to enemies, familys and friends together, why we start at 8 years old in Pop Warner, and play till we cant play anymore, usually the end of high school, this is what I love about it anyways, the real football, not the pussy shit that goes on now, enjoy buddy.

Edited by Leykis101

• 2023 Gold Donors

The fact that you thought you could impress Geoff (an Aussie) with that clip is adorable.

Bear in mind the stuff in the following clips is tame compared to the 70s and 80s.

Even our women play with more heart than those NFL overpaid Prima Donnas.  ;)

Pity, they can show when Jezza was clean up Magro. in 80's.

Or the grand final Hawthorn and Geelong, when Yeates crunch Dermie in first 5 minutes. That was one brutal grand final, like two cats punching on with Dipper

• 2023 Gold Donors
27 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Pity, they can show when Jezza was clean up Magro. in 80's.

The '89 Grand Final was a war, but yeah, this is one of the most brutal ever.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

All big hits and amazing to see.

My fave is that soft NFL though and the shellacking the 20 year Ju Ju Smith-Shuster laid on Vontez Burfect. 5 seconds along and Ju Ju actually tea bags him, its brilliant and payback for the hit Burfect provided Antonio Brown, which cost the Bungles the championship. The announcers and everyone were lambasting Ju JU for the hit but if you watch it was clean, of course the afterbits were not so much.

Come on aussies, did you even bother watching the clip??? you didnt show me one thing in any of those highlights you posted, other then that the chicks hit harder then the dudes.

• 2023 Gold Donors
29 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Come on aussies, did you even bother watching the clip??? you didnt show me one thing in any of those highlights you posted, other then that the chicks hit harder then the dudes.

Get your guys to take off the Motocross protection, then we'll talk. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, martinsane said:

All big hits and amazing to see.

My fave is that soft NFL though and the shellacking the 20 year Ju Ju Smith-Shuster laid on Vontez Burfect. 5 seconds along and Ju Ju actually tea bags him, its brilliant and payback for the hit Burfect provided Antonio Brown, which cost the Bungles the championship. The announcers and everyone were lambasting Ju JU for the hit but if you watch it was clean, of course the afterbits were not so much.

I poke shit, but I love the NFL. When you get to grips with the rules and appreciate the strategies involved, you realize that It really is a chess game. There's more strategic skill involved in the NFL than the NRL, that's for sure. The AFL, however is a level above all other Football codes.  

16 hours ago, Darkstone said:

The '89 Grand Final was a war, but yeah, this is one of the most brutal ever.

Another when Lockett and Carven at Sydney , Lockett kicked a bag of goals and pig was let loose.

17 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Get your guys to take off the Motocross protection, then we'll talk. 

Then it would just be MMA, and guess what??? we utilized the FORWARD pass, making the game that much more captivating, it's really nothing like rugby, outside of it being a contact sport, that's really the only distinction I make.

• 2023 Gold Donors
37 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Then it would just be MMA, and guess what??? we utilized the FORWARD pass, making the game that much more captivating, it's really nothing like rugby, outside of it being a contact sport, that's really the only distinction I make.

I agree, Rugby in all it's forms is shit.

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I agree, Rugby in all it's forms is shit.

Now I never said that, why you trying to do that bro? LOL, pretty smooth though, Rugby's a brutal and awesome game, I enjoyed the brief time I learned to play it, it's just not an easy sport to stay up on here, unless it's soccer or darts, we don't get a whole lot of international sports coverage, I mean I guess if I cared enough to go looking for it I'd find it, but I don't care, at all, I don't even care about American sports outside of the MLB this year, I refuse to watch them, and just like all the other leftist bullshit going on, they are too digging their own graves inserting the communist rhetoric into sports, and it may be unrepairable, this leftist shit is going to turn out to be a kiss of death to anyone who affiliates themselves with it, mark these words. sorry got off track there, oh fucking well!!

• 2023 Gold Donors
36 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Now I never said that, why you trying to do that bro? LOL, pretty smooth though, Rugby's a brutal and awesome game, I enjoyed the brief time I learned to play it, it's just not an easy sport to stay up on here, unless it's soccer or darts, we don't get a whole lot of international sports coverage, I mean I guess if I cared enough to go looking for it I'd find it, but I don't care, at all, I don't even care about American sports outside of the MLB this year, I refuse to watch them, and just like all the other leftist bullshit going on, they are too digging their own graves inserting the communist rhetoric into sports, and it may be unrepairable, this leftist shit is going to turn out to be a kiss of death to anyone who affiliates themselves with it, mark these words. sorry got off track there, oh fucking well!!

MLB. Don't even get me started on a Cricket vs Baseball/Softball comparison. That's a whole other can of worms.

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

MLB. Don't even get me started on a Cricket vs Baseball/Softball comparison. That's a whole other can of worms.

I know zero about cricket, unless your speaking of the darts game, that I can bury some ass in, Baseball will be my favorite sport until the day I stop sucking air.