Hotel Hunger - All You Can Eat

Leykis101

Does anyone have this disc? cannot find anywhere, please PM me if you have it thanks

• 1 month later...

So nobody has it? does anyone know who im talking about? do we have some brethran in Europe? or Scandis? I think these guys are from Denmark, id have to double check, these guys

Excellent! I love bands that suck, the harder they suck the better, think you can find this disc where your at or no? 

5 hours ago, Kristian said:

Yup, They are from Denmark, I don't have any of their albums, cause they all suck.  

Lol. Yeah I had one of their CDs once, didn't like it and never sought out another. I think there was one decent song on it but can't remember. 

Just played the song Cody posted - that's the one!! Nice song, but the rest was shit. 

I actually enjoy that entire disc, the one im looking for is way out there, think Enrique Iglasias meets Wham! meets Nickleback, no it is way fucking out there though, that's why I love it, this debut CD wasn't that bad, I heard much worse, I mean nothings as good as Playing With The Boys, by Kenny Loggins, (listening to it right now) seriously though, much worse Cd's then the debut by Hotel Hunger, like their disc called All You Can Eat, it's fucking horrible, and thanks to the new tip, im headed to Discogs now, don't know how much 20 Euros is, but it sounds like a bargain, thanks again guys.