Should we have some fun? Politics and Religion

Leykis101

On 4/11/2021 at 7:55 PM, lettard said:

Yeah he probably is, because the poverty and lack of opportunity thing doesn't wash with me,maybe in certain areas,the chances are there now...they just don't want them ,but you will find in them areas that nothing will ever change no matter how much is thrown at it because basically those doing the damage just want to do exactly that,its a cover for them to do it in a way that they feel they won't get caught but allows them their need to destroy,we're light years away from where we were and the town in which I live has had so much put into it both development and infrastructure wise that its unrecognizable from the place that I grew up in,it actually is a beautiful place and we have so much going for us.

General frustration..yes...definately...but in this pandemic where doesn't have that? These same groups of youths have been running around all through our supposed lockdown and yet now they say that theyre doing it out of frustration!

I know that various things from all sides have led to what is happening now,people need to take a step back and let those in the know get us back on steady feet

It's those supposedly in the know who created the mess. 

What's needed is some competent politicians. Bigger problem is that seems to be an oxymoron these days. 

On 4/12/2021 at 5:41 PM, nyoilers said:

I always hoped that religion would help unite people.

Sadly the reality is that people use it to divide us.

Yep. All organised religion ends up being base evil as it's used by those craving power to manipulate the masses. 

Religion and politics need to be kept waaaay apart. 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
33 minutes ago, PeterS said:

Yep. All organised religion ends up being base evil as it's used by those craving power to manipulate the masses. 

Religion and politics need to be kept waaaay apart. 

Yeah. Religion/Spirituality is a very worth while pursuit on a personal level, but organised Religions are just glorified street gangs.