House Of Shakira - Radiocarbon

Stefan

67423481_2373915362664501_40275946726070

From Frontiers:

BREAKING NEWS: Swedish melodic hard rockers House Of Shakira will return on December 6, 2019 with their new album, "Radiocarbon"! Who's looking forward to hearing new music from these guys?

More information, first single, and pre-orders coming up later this year.

Tracklist:
1. Herd Instinct
2. One Circumstance
3. Not Alone
4. Radiocarbon
5. A Tyrant´s Tale
6. Delusion
7. Save Yourself
8. Sweet Revenge
9. Scavenger Lizard
10. Like A Fool
11. Falling Down

Line-up
Per Schelander - Bass, Backing vocals, Percussion
Mats Hallstensson - Lead Guitar, Backing vocals, E-bow
Martin Larsson - Drums
Andreas Novak - Lead Vocals, Backing vocals, Handclap…
Anders Lundström - Guitar

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 8:28 AM, AlphaMale said:

Nothing they do will ever touch "Lint".

They definitely lost "it." 

I'll try it out, but the last one with the new singer was pretty weak, wasn't it? I actually can't even remember. :(

3 hours ago, Geoff said:

They definitely lost "it." 

I'll try it out, but the last one with the new singer was pretty weak, wasn't it? I actually can't even remember. :(

I'm pretty sure it was one play and never listen to again. So that's pretty weak. 

• 2 months later...

More info from Frontiers and the new song 'Delusion'.

Swedish melodic rockers House Of Shakira are back with a new single, video, & album! Enjoy 'Delusion' & get ready for the new album, "Radiocarbon", coming December 6th. Who's looking forward to cranking this one up?

Read the official press release:

HOUSE OF SHAKIRA RETURN WITH NEW ALBUM
OUT DECEMBER 6, 2019 ON FRONTIERS MUSIC SRL
NEW SINGLE & VIDEO, 'DELUSION' OUT NOW

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the upcoming release of HOUSE OF SHAKIRA's brand new album “Radiocarbon” on December 6th. Today, fans can enjoy the first single and video, 'Delusion'.

“Radiocarbon” is House Of Shakira's ninth original studio album and shows the band gaining even more maturity and depth in the songwriting department and truly operating at the top of their game. Singer Andreas Novak says, “We are very proud to release this particular record with Frontiers. We are certainly in good company, but what counts most is that “Radiocarbon” is truly our strongest and most substantial record ever. Also, thanks to the mighty Pontus Norgren (Hammerfall) for the outstanding production job he did on this record. Hold onto your hats!"

Originally formed in Stockholm, Sweden around 1991, House Of Shakira released their debut album, "Lint" in 1997. They have a unique sound that stands out amongst other bands in their genre as they craft melodic hard rock of the highest quality with vocals that soar, melodies that rise, and guitars that bring it all together. All these components make for a sensational listening experience. Because of the diversity of the lyrics and the music, House Of Shakira does not fall under your typical hard rock classification and appeals to a musically inclined audience and fan community. The band's motto is "try every idea with an open mind", meaning that every member of the band contributes their personal musical ideas: writing the lyrics, rhythm patterns, chord changes, and crafting special melodies.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony
On 7/25/2019 at 7:17 PM, martinsane said:

I WISH for a house of Shakira's...

Image result for shakira

For once, you're finally speaking my language. 

;}

29 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

For once, you're finally speaking my language. 

;}

On 7/25/2019 at 10:17 PM, martinsane said:

Image result for shakira

Yes please..... I don't even need a House of Shakiras..... one would do me just fine.

On 7/26/2019 at 12:17 PM, martinsane said:

Image result for shakira

Haha, this is well played and the best thing about this thread, as the music is just shit.