ANGELICA - "Without Words" (2019) New Album!!

64589161_2299801320134794_33020111095982

ANGELICA - WITHOUT WORDS!!!!! Pre-Order Now. 
https://girdermusic.com/…/products/angelica-without-words-cd

- Pre-Order (Special Pre-Order Price of $11.98)
- First 200 pre-orders get a Free Guitar Pick
- Release Date August 30, 2019
- Includes RipStream - Free Digital Downloads (delivered on release day)
- Features the electrifying guitar work of Dennis Cameron

Girder Records is proud to announce the new album from Angelica, WITHOUT WORDS coming August 30th.

Pre-Order for the special pre-order price of just $11.98.
GET YOURS HERE

It's been 27 years since their last release. No one ever thought this would happen but after speaking with Dennis we couldn't pass up the idea of capturing his extraordinary guitar work once again.

Dennis is a practitioner and is great at his craft. This new album comes not only by way of many hours in the studio but also with the 48 years of him honing his guitar chops.

Words cannot describe what you’ll be listening to. Literally, there are no words, it’s just Dennis and Co. doing what he does best and what few are able to accomplish; create an album of entire songs around 6 strings of amazement. It has the Angelica sound that you’d expect, melodic with some serious drive and crunch. You won’t be able to stop listening to “Without Words”, it’s ‘all in’ with hooks galore and top notch production and some cool artwork to too. This is ANGELICA 2019.

ANGELICA HISTORY

Angelica is the brainchild of guitarist extraordinaire, Dennis Cameron and is a Christian Melodic Hard Rock/Metal AOR band. Angelica debuted in 1989 and signed a 5 album deal with Frontline Music Group. Thirty Years after that first album and after a 27 year hiatus, Angelica and Dennis Cameron are back with a new album, Without Words.

Dennis, who hails from Canada, is a prolific guitarist who was interviewed by nearly every music magazine in Japan. Sure their label was in the United States, but Dennis’s chops were recognized all over the world. He was often compared to some of the great guitarists in the Christian rock scene, but most correctly compared to the greatest mainstream guitarists of all time such as Hendrix, Clapton, Satriani and Steve Vai.

His ability went way beyond “shredding”. His playing came with feeling, emotion and a sense of timing that allowed him to reach way past a great guitar solo, something he wears as a badge of honor. “Knowing music theory and practicing to be a good guitar player are only small parts of the formula for making good music”, Dennis states, “I spend just as much, if not more, time working on my writing, engineering and producing than I do just working on my guitar playing.”

Dennis first picked up guitar 48 years ago at the young age of 6. Now 54 years of age, he leaves nothing off record and lets his guitar and fingers do the talking for him.

• My Little Pony

Oh, wow. I was skimming through to see who was handling vocal duties. 

Hmm. Add this to the list of "Should Have Used a Different Name."

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Who really wants an instrumental cd?

Absolutely no one. 

20 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I'm not against the idea of an instrumental album, but why the fuck call it 'Angelica'? 

"It has the Angelica sound that you’d expect, melodic with some serious drive and crunch. You won’t be able to stop listening to “Without Words”, it’s ‘all in’ with hooks galore and top notch production and some cool artwork to too. This is ANGELICA 2019."

But no lyrics..... that's just dumb.

Should've called this one "Angel With No Voice."

This is a misfire and we all know it. I can't imagine there's a single Angelica fan out there who's spent all these years thinking, "Man, I hope they come back with an instrumental album!"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I replied on his page that I hoped that this release would lead to a reunion of sorts with the rest of the band for a proper release.

I guess his wife didn't like thtat. She replied that this is a proper release. :lol:

Edited by AlphaMale

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

I replied on his page that I hoped that this release would lead to a reunion of sorts with the rest of the band for a proper release.

I guess his wife didn't like thtat. She replied that this is a proper release. :lol:

Keep poking the bear. 

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
  • My Little Pony
12 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

You can now download Without Words for free:

Media - Dennis Cameron

So... it's been selling that well, eh? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

That's a well written review and I agree he should've reached out to Rob Rock. Still... I didn't buy it when it came out cause I'm not an instrumental guitar-shred fan. But, now that it is free...

• Haha 1