JD Miller - Afterglow

Afterglow_frontCover.jpg

Taken from the upcoming album 'Afterglow' to be released in late 2019 on Mighty Music.

Edited by Stefan
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 5:44 PM, mrbandwidth said:

This one deserves more attention IMO, solid album:

Thanks for bumping the thread as I overlooked this one before. The songs you and Stefan posted sound pretty good, so I'll check out the full album

• 3 months later...

I can imagine many loving this release. Much more melodic than their previous releases. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I'm fully aware of the repercussions of US politics on the rest of the world and my own country. I've mentioned it many times on here. I'm just a bit too far removed to get too riled up about it. I can understand that being a neighbor could make a difference, but i'd be more concerned about Trudeau if I were you.
    • What I find amusing is that some people think that they are unaffected by happenings on the other side of the planet...we live in a very interconnected world these days and having an unhinged president in the most powerful country should be a concern to everyone...
    • New video for 'Sorry'.    
    • Doesn't come close to the level of their classic albums, but for a band that's been cranking 'em out for half a century, it's a pretty solid effort, easily the best thing they've done since "Razor's Edge" (the pinnacle of their career, in my opinion). I went in expecting another throwaway effort and came away with a half-dozen no-frills rock songs that get the job done. Yeah, half the album is filler junk, but that's pretty typical for an AC/DC release.
    • Much appreciated mate I will check them out, definitely interested in the ZRecords release. 
    • Yeah great album   Aordave89 if you're checkin em out their album is self titled and their debut release called "Blaze" was re-released by Zrecords a few years ago..both very good discs. The above track appears on both releases..original and reworked versions.
    • Not heard these guys before - Will definitely be checking them out. Cheers! 
    • It's the NFL, so that doesn't surprise me.   
    • 10 and 0 and the Ravonettes took an L.     I too like the Hawks Russ, I do hope Russ gets some recognition sometime. He and Ben both 1st ballet hall of fame canditates and neither have received 1 MVP vote in their illustrious careers. SMFH.
    • Flame  - Don't Look Down. I remember picking this album up in a bargain bin not long after it was released. I new nothing of the band and the cover art was a bit dodgy, but it was only $2, so I thought why not? I couldn't believe how good the album was and when I got to this track I was in heaven.     

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.