Wheels Of Fire - Begin Again

Stefan

news_adattabh_news_WHEELS+OF+FIRE_5cb5f1

Press release:

Art Of Melody Music & Burning Minds Music Group are excited to announce all the details of "Begin Again", new official studio album by Italian melodic hard-rockers, Wheels Of Fire. After two successful releases, that received great feedback from fans and critics all around the world (the debut album "Hollywood Rocks" reached #42 on the charts of renowned Japanese magazine, Burrn!), Wheels Of Fire are now back on the scene with what is going to be their strongest release so far, showcasing the noteworthy skills of a band at the top of its form. The new album includes experienced contributors, Pierpaolo "Zorro" Monti (Raintimes, Shining Line, Charming Grace) and Gianluca Firmo(Room Experience, Firmo), and offers an excellent mix of perfectly-balanced elements between the arena melodies unleashed in "Hollywood Rocks", and the prominent guitar work of "Up For Anything", featuring a bombastic and up-to-date sound thanks to the great mix and mastering work by Roberto Priori (Danger Zone, Raintimes, I.F.O.R., Alchemy).

Frontman Davide "Dave Rox" Barbieri quotes: "Seven years have passed since the release of our second studio album, "Up For Anything". Seven long years where we never stopped writing new music, rehearsing together, playing live and believing in this band. This meant for us evolving both as artists and human beings, and this is something that inspired us to moving forward and creating this third official chapter. "Begin Again" represents a promising new beginning in our artistic career, that has been developed staying loyal to the sound and the style we all love: the great melodic rock music. I'm very proud of this work, and I can't really wait to share it to all the fans and friends around the world".

"Begin Again" is scheduled for release on June 7, 2019 via Art Of Melody Music / Burning Minds Music Group. A special personalized edition has been created by Outward Styles in a very limited quantity of 50 copies, and is available exclusively on the label's online shop, Rock Temple. CD graphics have been designed by Aeglos Art (Airbound, Raintimes, Michael Kratz, Alchemy, Firmo), while the CD booklet features introductory liner notes written by Marco Aimasso (Metal.it). The release will be celebrated with an exclusive live event on June 8, 2019 @ Dedolor Music Headquarter (Rovellasca - CO / ITALY), during the second awaited edition of the "Rock Temple Festival".

Tracklist:

01. Scratch That Bitch

02. Lift Me Up

03. Tonight Belongs To You

04. Done For The Day

05. For You

06. Keep Me Close

07. Heart Of Stone

08. You'll Never Be Lonely Again

09. Another Step In The Dark

10. Call My Name

11. Can't Stand It

12. Wheels Of Fire (European Bonus Track)

Line-up:

Davide "Dave Rox" Barbieri: Vocals

Stefano Zeni: Guitars

Federico De Biase: Keyboards

Marcello Suzzani: Bass

Fabrizio Uccellini: Drums

Special guests:

Gianluca Ferro: Guitar Solo

Ivan Ciccarelli: Percussion

Susanna Pellegrini: Backing Vocals

Maryan: Backing Vocals

Marcello Spera: Backing Vocals

Matteo Liberati: Backing Vocals

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

I'm surprised that there's so little discussion about this one. Frankly, it's better than I expected.

Yeah,its a lot better than their previous stuff,not a bad release at all