Angel

Doggy

Good news.

“I am real excited to be making a new album and signing with Cleopatra. I strongly believe this will be one of our best and really want to give ANGEL fans something special. Can't wait to rock you on tour at a city near you.” - Punky Meadows

“Writing and recording a new Angel record is always exciting, and having a new partnership with Cleopatra records makes it even more special. Really looking forward to a new tour, a new record, and a new partnership.” - Frank Dimino

“Punky and Frank are sounding incredible.The songs are coming together really amazing and I can't stop singing them lol. There will be something on this new album for every Angel fan and more.” - Danny Farrow

We toured with them last year, so I Knew this was happening..Excellent news, from an excellent new lineup.  Really look forward to hearing the end results. 

• 4 months later...

'Risen' out October 4th.

9200000117614358.jpg

1. ANGEL THEME
2. UNDER THE GUN
3. SHOT OF YOUR LOVE
4. SLOW DOWN
5. OVER MY HEAD
6. WE WERE THE WILD
7. DESIRE
8. 1975
9. DONT WANT YOU TO GO
10.(PUNKYS COUCH BLUES) LOCKED COCKED READY TO ROCK
11. TELL ME WHY
12. I.O.U.
13. TURN AROUND
14. OUR REVOLUTION
15. MY SANCTUARY
16. STAND UP
17. TOWER

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Am I allowed to say I thought it was terrible? Really poor, uninspired songs, imo. I hope the fans got what they're after, but I should mention I was never a fan of these guys anyway, so maybe it's only natural I dislike it so much? 

It's a great album. although it could have done with more keys to give it the more genuine Giuffria sound... Maybe a tad long as well, but everything else is well in order. 

1 hour ago, Jez said:

It's a great album. although it could have done with more keys to give it the more genuine Giuffria sound... Maybe a tad long as well, but everything else is well in order. 

I agree everything to wrote Jez.