The Raven Age - Conspiracy

Dead Planet

4 hours ago, All Nights Reserved said:

Nice. The music is basically melodeath, I dig it. Though I would prefer it with growling vocals to be honest.

The reason I like it is that it doesn't have growling vocals...I like a lot of the melodeath music but get turned off by the vocals...Children of Bodom have a new release coming out and the music is great but I won't be getting it because of the vocals...

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

The reason I like it is that it doesn't have growling vocals...I like a lot of the melodeath music but get turned off by the vocals...Children of Bodom have a new release coming out and the music is great but I won't be getting it because of the vocals...

100% agree.

Yes that is nice/refreshing to have some heavy tunage sans the cookie monster vocal. Great find on some melodic modern metal.

At the 3 minute mark there is a harsher background vocal that could lead one to believe they may dabble there...

The singer sounds like another modern hard rock singe r that I can't place, maybe one of you other fellows can name it.

18 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Sorry but I'm an old death metal fan, that's why. :)

• 10 months later...