nyoilers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

What a crazy season. How did the Ravens beat Tennessee and have 11 sacks? And now Titans beat Patriots???

And Pitt is number 1 in their division after some handsome wins against Baltimore, Cinci and that Thursday game against Carolina, WOW. Levean who?

And look at those Rams and the Saints... however they got the privilege of Dez for 2 practices before he tears his ACL.

I love this game, but boy is it a rough ride at times.

2 hours ago, martinsane said:

And Pitt is number 1 in their division after some handsome wins against Baltimore, Cinci and that Thursday game against Carolina, WOW. Levean who?

And look at those Rams and the Saints... however they got the privilege of Dez for 2 practices before he tears his ACL.

I love this game, but boy is it a rough ride at times.

Mediocre league this year. Parity at it's best.

Dan's Eagles are in trouble.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Thank God the Ravens didn't go back to Flacco.

Lamar is leading the team. The Ravens are dangerous!

And have the north if they can beat Cinci next week and of course when Pitt loses to Cleveland after a heartbreaker in New Orleans yesterday...

Seattle sure nutted up against the Chiefs however...

2 hours ago, martinsane said:

And have the north if they can beat Cinci next week and of course when Pitt loses to Cleveland after a heartbreaker in New Orleans yesterday...

Seattle sure nutted up against the Chiefs however...

You got it backwards. Ravens play Cleveland at home. Pittsburgh is home vs Cincinnati.

My Steelers need a miracle to make the playoffs this year...but anything is possible....missing the playoffs could turn out to be for the best as they haven't played well enough this year to go far anyway and it is time for some changes, changes that probably won't come if they squeak into the playoffs...IMO

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

My Steelers need a miracle to make the playoffs this year...but anything is possible....missing the playoffs could turn out to be for the best as they haven't played well enough this year to go far anyway and it is time for some changes, changes that probably won't come if they squeak into the playoffs...IMO

Well well well DP I was not aware of your Steeler soft spot, I too bleed the black n gold. As for a miracle I don't think they need it. The Ravonettes will get beat by the climbing Brownies, hey they might get a wildcard slot and Cinci already was hammered by Pitt so there you go. 

But I do agree some house keeping is in order in the off season next year. Pitt desperately needs another Troy Palamalu or Ryan Shazier to lead the D.

Seattle will take  Arizona this weekend which is noce for them and there playoff hopes. The Rams, KC and the Chargers will lose as well making everything super close and make for great TV...

10 hours ago, martinsane said:

Well well well DP I was not aware of your Steeler soft spot, I too bleed the black n gold. As for a miracle I don't think they need it. The Ravonettes will get beat by the climbing Brownies, hey they might get a wildcard slot and Cinci already was hammered by Pitt so there you go. 

But I do agree some house keeping is in order in the off season next year. Pitt desperately needs another Troy Palamalu or Ryan Shazier to lead the D.

Seattle will take  Arizona this weekend which is noce for them and there playoff hopes. The Rams, KC and the Chargers will lose as well making everything super close and make for great TV...

They need to find a talented young QB as Ben doesn't have many seasons left...

48 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

They need to find a talented young QB as Ben doesn't have many seasons left...

I don't think Josh Dobbs is the kid to do it....... hey Joe Flacco is looking for work. :)

If Conner stays healthy he will do well. 

And please stop tossing the ball to Washington. I'm sorry but he doesn't have it. Keep going to Eli Rodgers instead as he is consistent.

Again the D needs some help in the secondary and would definitely benefit from another TJ Watt to sit at MLB.