NFL 2018

nyoilers

13 hours ago, martinsane said:

Well well well DP I was not aware of your Steeler soft spot, I too bleed the black n gold. As for a miracle I don't think they need it. The Ravonettes will get beat by the climbing Brownies, hey they might get a wildcard slot and Cinci already was hammered by Pitt so there you go. 

But I do agree some house keeping is in order in the off season next year. Pitt desperately needs another Troy Palamalu or Ryan Shazier to lead the D.

Seattle will take  Arizona this weekend which is noce for them and there playoff hopes. The Rams, KC and the Chargers will lose as well making everything super close and make for great TV...

FUCK the black & gold. They will be sitting home come playoff time.

Lamar and the Ravens will steamroll the Turds tomorrow.

I like Mike Tomlin but I hate the Steelers. The loss to Oakland pretty much put the nail in their coffin.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

FUCK the black & gold. They will be sitting home come playoff time.

Lamar and the Ravens will steamroll the Turds tomorrow.

I like Mike Tomlin but I hate the Steelers. The loss to Oakland pretty much put the nail in their coffin.

Tell us how your really feel...

Lamar is a chump, a one trick pony. He can easily be lumped into the Mike Vick, Dak Prescott, Cordell Stewart and 100 other guys who step off a bench and get a couple breaks. Heck Tim Tebow is another example.

And the Oakland, Denver and Charger loss is a great example of playing down to the other squads. The loss was all about some VERY questionable officiating that is being outed as I type but won't change the outcome.

Black and gold is a far superior to the purpley bruise that is Baltimore who like so many other birds this year will fall prey to the Brownies...

40 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Lamar is a chump, a one trick pony. He can easily be lumped into the Mike Vick, Dak Prescott, Cordell Stewart and 100 other guys who step off a bench and get a couple breaks. Heck Tim Tebow is another example.

And the Oakland, Denver and Charger loss is a great example of playing down to the other squads. The loss was all about some VERY questionable officiating that is being outed as I type but won't change the outcome.

Black and gold is a far superior to the purpley bruise that is Baltimore who like so many other birds this year will fall prey to the Brownies...

Keep dreaming!

Ravens 2018 AFC North Champions

• 2023 Gold Donors
50 minutes ago, martinsane said:

I wouldn't lump Dak Prescott in with the others.He was going to be a starter eventually

6 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I wouldn't lump Dak Prescott in with the others.He was going to be a starter eventually

They were all starters and they all had some good seasons, well except Teabow who had a half year, but the others played a while. Dak is suffering from some sophomore slumps for sure.

But hey some great season ending games to play our tomorrow... and IF the Ravonettes do get a W tomorrow which they won't, then at least Pitt beat NE breaking the 8 game slump of the Patriots stranglehold on them. 

And to further add to the insult I am hearing that Tony Brown may not play tomorrow... sigh.

Well here we go, wild card weekend up next...

Saturday:

Colts @ Texans

Seattle @ Dallas

Sunday:

Chargers @ Ravonettes

Eagles @ Da' Bears

Waiting in the wings for the outcome of these games we have Chiefs Rams Patriots and 'Taints...

For predictions this coming weekend I will go Colts, Seattle, Chargers and Bears.

3 hours ago, martinsane said:

Well here we go, wild card weekend up next...

Saturday:

Colts @ Texans

Seattle @ Dallas

Sunday:

Chargers @ Ravonettes

Eagles @ Da' Bears

Waiting in the wings for the outcome of these games we have Chiefs Rams Patriots and 'Taints...

For predictions this coming weekend I will go Colts, Seattle, Chargers and Bears.

I agree with most of your picks except I think I'll take the Texans over the Colts...

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Wait.... where are the Steelers?????

The Browns surprised me...they made it a lot closer than I expected...the Steelers blew it at the end of the season allowing too many teams to come back and beat them in the 4th quarter......never a good thing when you have to depend on other teams to win in order to make the playoffs...

• 2023 Gold Donors
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:22 AM, martinsane said:

They were all starters and they all had some good seasons, well except Teabow who had a half year, but the others played a while. Dak is suffering from some sophomore slumps for sure.

But hey some great season ending games to play our tomorrow... and IF the Ravonettes do get a W tomorrow which they won't, then at least Pitt beat NE breaking the 8 game slump of the Patriots stranglehold on them. 

And to further add to the insult I am hearing that Tony Brown may not play tomorrow... sigh.

Dak had a bad sophomore season but he's been fine most of this year

10 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

The Browns surprised me...they made it a lot closer than I expected...the Steelers blew it at the end of the season allowing too many teams to come back and beat them in the 4th quarter......never a good thing when you have to depend on other teams to win in order to make the playoffs...

They are in the same place the Ravonettes were the last 6 years, sitting on their couches watching the play offs.

As already mentioned Pitt was just to soap opera'ie this year and gave far to many games away. They easily should have could have would have finished with at least 4 more wins but they imploded.

Ben will be back as will AB and Conner so they will be just as formidable next year if not better for the craptastic year 2018 was for them.

Enjoy the wild card game next weekend as that will be the last taste of anything remotely glorified for them Ravonette's for many long times to come.

Surprised that the planets aligned and the Eagles made it back to the playoffs (barely). I know the odds are against them at the Bears, but I think a lot depends on which Mitchell Trubisky shows up.

I think (and hope) that the Browns may finally have turned things around. If they can find themselves a decent coach, I think they have a lot of the pieces to be competitive.

Tomlin needs to go. It's clear that he's not running a tight ship. He enables his stars and requires no accountability. The whole locker room culture is warped.

Marvin Lewis endorsing Hue Jackson when he gets fired... Bengals gunna Bengal.

Part One of my hopeful scenario is done. #6 Colts over #3 Texans

Now if Baltimore (#4) beats the Chargers (#5) tomorrow, next week's games:

#6 Colts at #1 Chiefs

#4 Ravens at #2 Patriots

Best case scenario: Colts upset Chiefs; Ravens upset Patriots.......

AFC Championship: Indianapolis at Baltimore

8 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

And the Cowboys knock off the Seahawks.

Sad game, more like Seahawks knock themselves off. Damn offense waits til the 11th hour to try and make a run, just bad.

Oh well we don't call them the Seachickens for nothing I suppose.

1 for 1 on the predictions.

Today shall be a Charger Bear day.

2 hours ago, martinsane said:

Coming into halftime and San Diego, I mean LA is having their way with Voldemort...

Will Harbough use Flaco???

Should have used Flaco... :);)

Fitting end to a lackluster season, fumble and out.

Big time game up next Eagles and Chicago.

I'm 1 for 1 today, even though I pick Chicago I'd be OK with the Eagles moving on.

Next week so far we have the Charger going to NE and the Colts are playing KC. Going with LA and Indy.

As for the NFC, Dallas won't get past whomever they play be it the Rams or Taints.

This Eagle Bear game is a bore. Oh well 10-9 at the moment with 12 minutes to go so anyone's game.

I did just realize IF the Rams and Chargers can go all the way there could be an all LA superbowl that certainly hasn't nor will not happen ever again, both teams from the same city...