First Signal - album #3

Stefan

logo.jpg

From Daniel Flores:

AOR fans! Listen up!

FIRST SIGNAL album nr 3.
6 songs mixed, 6 more to go.
Harry Hess delivered once again... Incredible vocals with maximum rock n roll, easily my favorite performance of his (outside of HS). 
I cant wait for you to hear his voice and our work.
Darren James Smith sings vocal harmonies like no one else on earth, together with Harry Hess they just sound killer.
Michael Palace played even better than usual and Johan Niemann delivered tight and deep bass playing, sitting perfectly in with the band and mix. This album sounds so great because of all of that...
There are also vocal performances from Angelica Rylin, Rolf Staffan Pilotti and Nigel Bailey and much more...

Now for a nice quiet weekend with my family!
See you guys next week for an early music tease!

Cheers!

11 hours ago, mrbandwidth said:

Wow, great news!

Any aprox. release date? (As Flores says "6 songs more to go" I presume will be for year's end or so).

This is what Daniel answered to a question on FB:

Harry Möller Hey Daniel, any News for the Release of the New FIND ME Album.?Can't wait to hear the new Masterpiece. GREETZ from Germany 

Daniel Flores The label Frontiers records has a schedule and will most probably follow that, but you can email them and ask for the release date as I have no idea if its going to release this year or not.
Sorry my friend.
Regards,

Dan

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

This is what Daniel answered to a question on FB:

Harry Möller Hey Daniel, any News for the Release of the New FIND ME Album.?Can't wait to hear the new Masterpiece. GREETZ from Germany 

Daniel Flores The label Frontiers records has a schedule and will most probably follow that, but you can email them and ask for the release date as I have no idea if its going to release this year or not.
Sorry my friend.
Regards,

Dan

Forget it, the label's not gonna say shit. Sorry to say