The Radio Sun - Beautiful Strange

Stefan

Press release:

Australian melodic rock band The Radio Sun will release their new album titled 'Beautiful Strange' on August 24th via Pride & Joy Music Germany and Anderstein Music Japan, with pre order details to be announced shortly. This will be the fifth full length album released by the band, their fifth album in five years. 

Produced by the band, the album was mixed by Paul Laine (solo, Dark Horse, The Defiants) and mastered by Bruno Ravel (Danger Danger, The Defiants).
The Radio Sun recently returned from shows at Melodic Rock Fest in the United States and Sweden Rock Fest to glowing reviews. 
The Radio Sun has already been confirmed for next year's HRH AOR Fest in the U.K with shows in Japan t.b.a. 

Vocalist Jase Old & guitarist Stevie Janevski have written their strongest album to date with a focus on catchy songs, layered vocal harmonies with a guitar edge. The band is rounded out by Anthony Wong on bass & Gilbert Annese on drums. Look out for the first single 'Hold On Tight' which will be released next month. 

35360493_1929506377087102_68555797121487

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's okay... again. Like their others. I don't mind these guys and I've spent their entire career wondering what it is that keeps me from digging them. I think I know what it is - it's the higher register backing vocals which just seem to constantly put me off. Musically it's always good and the songs are generally a good quality. It's just those backing vocals which don't appeal to me that seem to make such a difference.