Jizzy Pearl (Love/Hate) - All You Need Is Soul

Stefan

From Frontiers:

BREAKING NEWS: JIZZY PEARL OF LOVE/HATE to release NEW ALBUM ‘All You Need Is Soul’ on May 11, 2018! Title track now available to stream/download! Listen to it below.

The unmistakable voice from one of the most loved hard rock bands of the early 1990’s is returning this May. Jizzy Pearl of Love/Hate is back with his new solo album ‘All You Need Is Soul’. This highly anticipated studio release is out May 11, 2018 via Frontiers.

“In my opinion, this is the best record I’ve done since ‘Blackout in the Red Room.’, says Jizzy. “It captures all the energy and power of that album with great songs, high energy vocals, big drums courtesy of Dave Moreno (Puddle of Mudd) and amazing guitars from Love/Hate guitarist Darren Housholder.”

From the opening vocals of blistering first song ‘You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone’ to the effortlessly cool album closer ‘Mr Jimmy’, Jizzy’s new record is brimming with fresh new music that’s easily recognizable while contemporary in its delivery. Listen closer and you’ll discover the hard-rocking groove of ‘High For An Eye’, the funk rock of album title track ‘All You Need Is Soul’ and many more new favorites. Make no mistake, Jizzy Pearl has returned and he’s better than ever.

Jizzy Pearl and Love/Hate burst onto the scene in 1990 with the debut album ‘Blackout In The Red Room’ and proceeded to take the world by storm while winning Best Album of the Year from Kerrang! and Metal Hammer magazines along the way. Playing sold out shows and opening for Skid Row, AC/DC, and Dio put Love/Hate on the map. MTV hits ‘Why Do You Think They Call It Dope, ‘She’s An Angel' and the band’s follow up album, ‘Wasted In America’ has ensured a loyal following to this day.

The track listing for ‘All You Need Is Soul’ is:

1) You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
2) Comin' Home To The Bone
3) High For An Eye
4) All You Need Is Soul
5) House Of Sin
6) Mortified
7) Frustrated
8) When The Devil Comes
9) You Don't Know What It's Like
10) It Doesn't Matter
11) Little Treasures
12) Mr Jimmy

www.facebook.com/JizzyPearlsLoveHate

Love/Hate's first two albums were great. This sounds promising.  The write up refers to Darren Householder being a member of Love/Hate.  I may be mistaken, but I don't recall him playing on any of their records, so maybe he joined them on a tour?

1 hour ago, Crazysam said:

Love/Hate's first two albums were great. This sounds promising.  The write up refers to Darren Householder being a member of Love/Hate.  I may be mistaken, but I don't recall him playing on any of their records, so maybe he joined them on a tour?

I don't think Darren played on any  L/H records but he was in the band for a brief spell during the Wasted in America tour - he was in the line up the first time I saw them live in late 92/early 93.

1 hour ago, Fat Freddy said:

I don't think Darren played on any  L/H records but he was in the band for a brief spell during the Wasted in America tour - he was in the line up the first time I saw them live in late 92/early 93.

Darren played on "Lets Rumble".

47 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Darren played on "Lets Rumble".

Ahh, I had a vague feeling that he might've played on that one but wasn't 100 percent sure. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...