Claps For Caroline

martinsane

Many should enjoy this Hungarian modern hard rock with absolutely ZERO/NONE screamo vocals and a bloody guitar solo as well.

https://www.facebook.com/clapsforcaroline/info/?ref=page_internal

And a KISS cover to boot of course modernized for pleasure.

And an older cut from their 2014 EP:

KbdEp94Eshk.jpg

Really like the first song on first listen.
Second one was ok/good

I Was Made For Lovin' You was different. Didn't like it at first, but it grew on my like I didn't expect. Will never be a favorite cover, but I will find it listenable.

Forth song was weird. Keyboards and cookie monster growls.

I'll give this band a go.

Thanks for the post.

I like it a lot. Especially the first song. I definitely need to check these guys out.

yeah that first song especially is very good

I must miss so much stuff like this every year , When it comes to melodic rock/ AOR, pretty much everything worth listening to is discussed or at least mentioned between here and melodicrock.com

but there really doesn't seem to be a specific site for modern rock, maybe as its a broad genre and hard to categorise perhaps

I must miss so much stuff like this every year , When it comes to melodic rock/ AOR, pretty much everything worth listening to is discussed or at least mentioned between here and melodicrock.com

but there really doesn't seem to be a specific site for modern rock, maybe as its a broad genre and hard to categorise perhaps

Yeah I find that most threads I open turn out to be pretty much AOR, which I'm not really all that in to.

Would love a tag on each thread - AOR, progressive, sleaze, blues metal, even things like biker rock give an indication to what kind of music it is.

I'd probably discover more stuff I'm interested in that way.

Yeah I find that most threads I open turn out to be pretty much AOR, which I'm not really all that in to.

Would love a tag on each thread - AOR, progressive, sleaze, blues metal, even things like biker rock give an indication to what kind of music it is.

I think you can tag threads with terms but obviously doesn't happen with most threads , oh and pardon my ignorance but what classifies as biker rock lol ?

• My Little Pony

Then quit searching through the AOR forums. ;}

Throw

Throw me a better option and I'll leave you alone... :)

• My Little Pony

Throw

Throw me a better option and I'll leave you alone... :)

No, the tags are a good idea, and I'll be sure to use them from now on.

It's really not a big deal.

I get that there is a lot of AOR here, and that's cool.

I guess my only point is that if it isn't AOR, mentioning it in the title would peak my interest and I'd open the thread and give it a listen more.

Biker Rock is simply what you'd expect to see at a biker gathering

Rough and ready, dirty hard rock. Southern Rock, Classic Rock. Country Rock

The Poor, Little Caesar, ZZ Top, Trucker Diablo, Moly Hatchet, Jackyl, maybe Kix

It's really not a big deal.

I get that there is a lot of AOR here, and that's cool.

I guess my only point is that if it isn't AOR, mentioning it in the title would peak my interest and I'd open the thread and give it a listen more.

Biker Rock is simply what you'd expect to see at a biker gathering

Rough and ready, dirty hard rock. Southern Rock, Classic Rock. Country Rock

The Poor, Little Caesar, ZZ Top, Trucker Diablo, Moly Hatchet, Jackyl, maybe Kix

Oh, Biker Rock. I understand now. If you want to search the forums I think the key would be to search for "Terrible Music" and you'll get plenty of hits. 'Cause that's how most people refer to it. ;)

The Poor, Little Caesar, ZZ Top, Trucker Diablo, Moly Hatchet, Jackyl and Kix are all terrible music?

Not sure if you're searching for some comedic angle or are serious...

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, Biker Rock. I understand now. If you want to search the forums I think the key would be to search for "Terrible Music" and you'll get plenty of hits. 'Cause that's how most people refer to it. ;)

haha, was browsing old threads and came across this. Guess I should have actually done a forum search :)

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=25434