Gygax

martinsane

Don't let the bands name, which is a MASSIVE nod to D&D creator Gary Gygax, heck the album art has many references to D&D sway you as this is a good mix of old school AOR and hard rock. ME thinks a big nod to Thin Lizzy and that ilke.

https://www.facebook.com/GygaxUSA/

https://creator-destructor.bandcamp.com/album/critical-hits

Gygax-band-2016.jpg

23 Views and no replies.......sad, really.....

For me, this is definitely in the vein of Thin Lizzy....hell, the singer even had a Gene Simmons vibe goin' on at times. The music is really good.....great tone.....and some nice songs. I like it.....but people need to actually click on the link and listen.....lol

I'm sure the way some are around here that the name wasn't something 'cool' to them, so they passed....lol...wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Good stuff, Terry....and, please....continue to post good and cool bands. I'm watching and listening! You've turned me on to a bunch so far! Keep rockin'!!

Shit band name, and what on earth is D&D?

Anyway, I kinda really dislike this. In saying it sounds like Thin Lizzy, I am guessing that's code for saying it sounds like horrid 70's rock? ;)

Shit band name, and what on earth is D&D?

Anyway, I kinda really dislike this. In saying it sounds like Thin Lizzy, I am guessing that's code for saying it sounds like horrid 70's rock? ;)

D&D for us Amerkins is a RPG (role playing game) long name Dungeons and Dragons. VERY popular in the early late 70's early 80's when I was in Junior High.

Anywho, yes Geoff massive 70's hard rock influences but still carries over well into the 2k's.