Ylvis - Jan Egeland

Kristian

Actually Ylvis are two brothers from Norway. Highly popular in their home country. They have their own talk show and doing all sort of pranks to ordinary people on the street.

I dig them a lot, they're highly talented. Great music and videos. Plenty of humour.

Right up my alley.

Haha. First song is great, but I don't really find any humour in it until the final verse. Second song is cool but does 0 for me comedically. Third song is what it is, but it's really quite amusing. The last song is really cool - funny and a good tune. The pen trick thing bringz teh lolz. Out of curiosity, is that guy seriously their actual brother?

Haha. First song is great, but I don't really find any humour in it until the final verse. Second song is cool but does 0 for me comedically. Third song is what it is, but it's really quite amusing. The last song is really cool - funny and a good tune. The pen trick thing bringz teh lolz. Out of curiosity, is that guy seriously their actual brother?

Yep. The youngest of them. And as you noticed, he's not involved in Ylvis.

More good stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8cC-eTldHk

• My Little Pony

Third song is what it is, but it's really quite amusing.

I thought this one was the best. Maybe you haven't noticed, but it's a current trend with the younger generation and the hipsters to ride anyone's dick if they do an a capella version of a popular song. And then they go off saying it's the best thing ever, and often don't even realise it's a cover. This video was making fun of that, and, even more specifically, the group Pentatonix. I thought it was brilliant.