Football In London

nyoilers

• My Little Pony

It would take a lot of beer to get me to a one direction concert.

Ha Ha your pretty funny bro! I rather like ya, if I pay you some money do you think you would be my friend? I M trying to find a new mate, and everyone on here calls me things like a wanker, and bloody bastardll maybe you'll be my mate for a 12 pack, or some money?

But we don't say those things to your face.

What American 'Sport' worked out very early on is that they are an entertainment industry. Pure and simple. Rules are about balance. Not team can dominate for a decade like it's possible in other sports. I do respect that side to American sport. They're and lot less shy to admit it's all about Money. Hence the attempts to move outside of their 'saturated' markets.

Sawker is a joke right now. Really FIFA is clearly a mafia and the house of cards seems to be falling. Cricket has been shown to be as corrupt as they come. F1 is more about the soap opera around the sport than the cars going round and round.

That's why I'd rather go to a concert these days than a sports event.

I don't consider NASCAR a sport, sorry NASCAR fans, I see it more of a pastime, by my dictionary, sports are anything wear the athlete is playing, not a whole lot of what I call athletes in NASCAR, slam me at will, but nothing athletic about getting in a car, and driving around a track, 500 times in a a circle, that's just my opinion, which I understand doesn't count for a whole lot.

Yeah, definitely you adopted a poor definition subject to some adjustments. On the other hand, some of the most popular athletes are those breed on HGH to run 110 yards in a straight line.

What American 'Sport' worked out very early on is that they are an entertainment industry. Pure and simple. Rules are about balance. Not team can dominate for a decade like it's possible in other sports. I do respect that side to American sport. They're and lot less shy to admit it's all about Money. Hence the attempts to move outside of their 'saturated' markets.

Sawker is a joke right now. Really FIFA is clearly a mafia and the house of cards seems to be falling. Cricket has been shown to be as corrupt as they come. F1 is more about the soap opera around the sport than the cars going round and round.

I don't consider NASCAR a sport, sorry NASCAR fans, I see it more of a pastime, by my dictionary, sports are anything wear the athlete is playing, not a whole lot of what I call athletes in NASCAR, slam me at will, but nothing athletic about getting in a car, and driving around a track, 500 times in a a circle, that's just my opinion, which I understand doesn't count for a whole lot.

Yeah, definitely you adopted a poor definition subject to some adjustments. On the other hand, some of the most popular athletes are those breed on HGH to run 110 yards in a straight line.

Yes HGH the natural protractor for drawing out big perfect lines, our str8 perfect lifes, killer thinking bro!!!

Yes HGH the natural protractor for drawing out big perfect lines, our str8 perfect lifes, killer thinking bro!!!

Yeah, watch out of physical protractors measuring the angle of hypocritical bows!

Yeah, watch out of physical protractors measuring the angle of hypocritical bows!

Perfectly put, LOL, I see your level is the same as mine! or in Spaceballs talk, I see your Shwartz are as big as mine!!