Brent Lamb

Leykis101

Hey do any of you Hi-Tech freaks know if Brent Lambs album One Man has ever made it to disc? or any digital format? I just heard my step dads album, and It truly is an awesome find.

The "Tug Of War" album is great CCM Jesus AOR. Sadly not on CD either.

Is it just me, or "back in the day" could you basically instantly identify a christian band by the fact that someone in the band, if not all of them, had a mustache? It's why I always thought China Sky were a christian band.

But seriously check it out. So many christian bands from the 80's had a dude/s with a mustache, when very few to none of the proper bands had guys with mustaches.

Is it just me, or "back in the day" could you basically instantly identify a christian band by the fact that someone in the band, if not all of them, had a mustache? It's why I always thought China Sky were a christian band.

But seriously check it out. So many christian bands from the 80's had a dude/s with a mustache, when very few to none of the proper bands had guys with mustaches.

? so true! It's an awkward album cover that's for sure.

so true! It's an awkward album cover that's for sure.

lol, it's just horrible. Which is sad because it's just a photo of a guy and I'm essentially saying the guy looks horrible... but yeah, not exactly something that was going to fly off the shelves back in the day, looking like that.

That said, I am trying to download it (though it's not working) as you guys have me curious and I've never heard it.

Thats a brilliant observation Mr. G-Off, very humorous, and strangely very correct???