Celeb crush

Jacob M.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_tbKk8mclo

analeigh62.jpg

A couple days ago I watched a movie called Two Night Stand. I thought the girl looked familiar. It took me a few minutes to figure out she was briefly in this TV show called Manhattan Love Story. The show was just ok so I can understand why it got cancelled. I only watched because of the girl. Now I know her name is Analeigh Tipton. The movie itself was actually pretty good. Better than it should be anyway.

She's not the typical girl you guys drool over, but I find her absolutely mesmerizing. Any thoughts? What about you?

I need curves on a woman. ;)

:agree:

I didn't want to ruin the mood of the thread, but as y'all wrecked it, I'm with you dudes.

She looks like she'd be a nice friend, but she doesn't really get my sex juices flowing at all...

I need curves on a woman. ;)

:agree:

I didn't want to ruin the mood of the thread, but as y'all wrecked it, I'm with you dudes.

She looks like she'd be a nice friend, but she doesn't really get my sex juices flowing at all...

Of course swerves and curves makes the trip more enjoyable but at the end of the day a drives a drive...

I knew you dudes were into different stuff and I'm cool with that. The whole plastic doll thing doesn't really do much for me any more. This girl does. She has an intangible quality that I can't explain. I've seen it in her and in others. It's her look and her personality. It feels like something I've known before. I just can't figure out where.

Watch some of her roles. Let me know if you see what I see.

Actually, if I want to be truthful I met a girl with her personality recently. When I made that realization it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I knew you dudes were into different stuff and I'm cool with that. The whole plastic doll thing doesn't really do much for me any more.

For the record, I think I speak for us all in that we meant real curves... not plastic ones. ;)