Dead Daisies - Revolucion

Dead Planet

2015, The Dead Daisies - the superstar collective featuring past and current members of the likes of Guns'n'Roses, Black Sabbath, Thin Lizzy and Mötley Crüe release their second album, REVOLUCIÓN. The Dead Daisies is comprised of newly appointed vocalist John Corabi (Mötley Crüe, Union, The Scream), along with Guns'n'Roses guitarist Richard Fortus and keyboard player Dizzy Reed, bassist Marco Mendoza (Thin Lizzy, Ted Nugent) and drummer Brian Tichy (Ozzy Osbourne).

Second album? I never heard of them before. Which is saying a lot, considering the band includes legendary Guns N' Roses guitarist Richard Foreskin. I love his solo in 'Sweet Child O' Mine.'

Anyway, those songs are retched so I will continue to never hear of them ever again.

Second album? I never heard of them before. Which is saying a lot, considering the band includes legendary Guns N' Roses guitarist Richard Foreskin. I love his solo in 'Sweet Child O' Mine.'

Anyway, those songs are retched so I will continue to never hear of them ever again.

Well stated. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...