Bill Cosby

nyoilers

I'm a little weirded out by the whole Cosby thing, cuz I'm a fan. I was never big on The Cosby Show but my parents had a bunch of his vintage stand-up comedy LPs from the 60s and 70s (Revenge, Why Is There Air?, 200 MPH, etc.), I grew up listening to those...to this day I can quote them (and the "Bill Cosby, Himself" concert film) chapter and verse.

However, these recent weeks are not the first time he's been accused of hanky-panky. A woman accused him of the same behavior about ten years ago but it was swept under the rug cuz the Cosby camp apparently paid her a bunch of money to make her go away. That's never a sign of an innocent man. (Remember, Michael Jackson used the same tactic to make his child-molestation charges disappear too...)

On the other hand, I found his recent social-media fiasco kind of hilarious in an awful way. Only a few days after all these Cosby-As-Rapist rumors started getting attention, some genius on his social media staff decided that it was a perfect time to have a "Make Your Own Bill Cosby Meme!" contest on his official Twitter....which, predictably, ended up getting flooded by pix that had been captioned with rape jokes.

:rofl2:

dy7udpoausb23v3oip8i.jpg

1415684668693_wps_44_Bill_Cosby_invited_

Cosby1-600x600.jpg

If this is true he is a fkn disgrace. You would think with his celebrity, money etc. he would have whatever he wanted. It's a sick prick that drugs and rapes women.

B2HZHhCCMAEAUtM.jpg

bill-cosby-meme-b-e1415669965991.png

uptown_cosby_meme_6_2014.jpeg

1415684124038_wps_38_Bill_Cosby_invited_

I have laughed heavily at the banner things in this thread. I thought I heard somewhere on radio the other day that all charges were dropped? Not that that has anything to do with whether he did it or not...