Snakeskyn Whiskey - Against The World

Stefan

snakeskyn.jpg?w=614&h=350

New album 'Against The World' out now.

From reverbnation.com:

Snakeskyn Whiskey (S.W.) is a new age, hard rock band made up of 4 members that include Matt Dibi(Vocals/Rhythm Guitar), Carmine Scaringi(Lead Guitar/Back Vocals), Jordan Dibi(Bass/Back Vocals), and Tommy Tarantilis(Drums). With the latest release of their new album " Against the World " , which was produced by re-nowned producer Glen Robinson, these 4 rockers are quickly setting the standard for rock n’ roll music coming out of Montreal, Canada in today’s music scene.

They have toured North America for 5 weeks with "Crashdiet" and "Crucified Barbara", playing such venues as the "Whisky a Go-Go"(Los angeles) ,"The Vinyl"(Las Vegas) and the "Gramercy Theatre" (New York) in early 2013. They have also created their own annual festival "Snakefest" wich 1000 people attend to.

Snakeskyn Whiskey is an instant crowd pleaser on, and off the stage. A typical S.W. show always consists of getting everyone involved and feeling good. Combining a gritty old school style of song writing, with a new age attitude on sound and dynamics. Snakeskyn Whiskey delivers a unique style and a good sense of originality.

https://www.facebook.com/snakeskynwhiskey

1800398_672280579478009_1618739387_n.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Outta My Way
02. Toxic Paradise
03. History
04. Crazy Girl
05. Psycho-Maniac
06. Before I Fall
07. Endless Pursuit

I met these guys when they opened for Crashdiet last year. Great guys and great band. I have this and their first ep as well. Highly recommended.

Didn't think much of them myself when I saw them with CrashDiet. I also was never able to get into their prior releases. Just not for me.

• 2 weeks later...