Miss Crazy - The Resurrection Hard Rock

Stefan

10013385_10152314464528563_1549111005651

New album 'The Resurrection Hard Rock' out now.

https://www.facebook.com/MissCrazyMusic

http://www.misscrazy-shellrockrecords.com/

10320393_10152328353213563_6234603433107

Tracklist:

1.) Fire
2.) She Needs My Love
3.) Dying
4.) I Want Love
5.) Moon Child
6.) Gonna Have A Good Time
7.) I'm On My Knees
8.) Hello
9.) I'm Sorry December
10.) I'll Follow You
11.) My Everything
12.) Hiding From The Ghost
13.) Knowing Me 2014

I have this one.

The songs are Miss Crazy style and are good, but not as good as Grip (which was excellent IMO).

At times the vocals seem to get lost in the music. I would interested to know if anyone else feels that way or if it just my ears.

The packaging is non-existent. Single fold over "booklet", no lyrics, just a band photo inside. Even the font and overall design is very cheap.

The other thing that sorta bothered me is I get an email from Shellrock Records saying "Limited Edition 15 copies, numbered and signed by the whole band, only 15 of them, hurry!". So being a MC fan I ordered mine, got #14 out of 15 and they signed the CD...cool. A few days later, I see on FB or somewhere, "Due to the overwhelming demand, we are doing more than 15 copies!". I'm paraphrasing but it was something like they were now gonna do 16-30 or something like that. Is that sorta BS or am I just being too critical? I understand that these bands gotta make money but that is almost like bait and switch or false advertising.

Anyway, don't wanna turn this into a gripe thread. The tunes are good, but not Grip good. The rest...well that is up to you on what you expect for $19.

• My Little Pony

I have this one.

The songs are Miss Crazy style and are good, but not as good as Grip (which was excellent IMO).

At times the vocals seem to get lost in the music. I would interested to know if anyone else feels that way or if it just my ears.

The packaging is non-existent. Single fold over "booklet", no lyrics, just a band photo inside. Even the font and overall design is very cheap.

The other thing that sorta bothered me is I get an email from Shellrock Records saying "Limited Edition 15 copies, numbered and signed by the whole band, only 15 of them, hurry!". So being a MC fan I ordered mine, got #14 out of 15 and they signed the CD...cool. A few days later, I see on FB or somewhere, "Due to the overwhelming demand, we are doing more than 15 copies!". I'm paraphrasing but it was something like they were now gonna do 16-30 or something like that. Is that sorta BS or am I just being too critical? I understand that these bands gotta make money but that is almost like bait and switch or false advertising.

Anyway, don't wanna turn this into a gripe thread. The tunes are good, but not Grip good. The rest...well that is up to you on what you expect for $19.

Nope. I completely agree with you. Saying you're releasing a limited run, and then releasing more "special" editions because the original run drew in interest - which it was meant to do - is complete bullshit.

I have this one.

Yeah, I received same email, but never pulled the trigger. I don't have a lot of interest if the CD is signed or unsigned. Just don't like to pay extra for a signed copy. Seems a little pricey, hopefully its silver-pressed.

In the above video clip I noticed the lead vocal gets lost a little in the music. Still a good song though.

Still plan to buy, but thanks for the info update.

• 2 months later...