CC Deville/Samantha 7 release question have a look!

So I found a cd, well an advanced cdr anyway, pro printed and I was wondering if there is/was any resources for this type of release?

Here is the "promo" "advance" in question. Obviously it is the impending Samantha 7 release, but as you all can see this just says CC Deville...

Ultimately this got me thinking about other odd one off titles later released under a different name or ??? I do have another similar cd ® that my buddy gave me of his band. He said that the producer made a half dozen discs right there in the studio for the band... So maybe this disc was/does have a similar lineage?

Any who, thoughts and comments please and thank you!

ec977ed0-b73f-442f-a37f-427bb57e7f48_zps

I have a copy of the BB Steal - 'Resurrectio'n album which they recorded under then band name 'Twelve At Dawn' before releasing it as BB Steal - Resurrection. Pretty sure only a handful of these would exist.

Does it have any artwork? As this CC Deville disc is as it is shown, just the disc. Would like to see a photo.

And Jared. I really enjoy the S7 CD and holding up, ? , who knows but I still really dig it. It gets regular spins and I would love to see him do another...

So a few discoveries: first Fay and Ray on this disc become Bonnie Bradley on the official release. Also the track order is different here, as well as many of the songs on this cd have variations to them that differ from the official release...

However, no pertinent info as to its origin or purpose...

I have a copy of the BB Steal - 'Resurrectio'n album which they recorded under then band name 'Twelve At Dawn' before releasing it as BB Steal - Resurrection. Pretty sure only a handful of these would exist.

Does it have any artwork?

Yeah, full artwork

TWELVEATDAWN_12AD.jpg

Never gave this CD a listen. Bought a copy after reading this thread. A quick(>30 min), enjoyable listen.

Always discovering something new here at HH.

Never gave this CD a listen. Bought a copy after reading this thread. A quick(>30 min), enjoyable listen.

Always discovering something new here at HH.

Glad to oblige Darin.

I dig it too, certainly not earth shattering, but good harmless saccharine sweet pop rock. Would love a second album.