Raspberry Park - Scratchin' The Surface

Stefan

1452238_644871052229914_1262418107_n.jpg

Pretty decent stuff from Denmark. Debut album out April 18th.

From FB:

RASPBERRY PARK is a Danish rock band with deep roots in the Danish rock scene, consisting of musicians with long careers working with some of Denmark's biggest acts.
Melodic rock, hard rock , classic rock, AOR and a heavy dose of modern rock is all being mixed into a very recognizable sound entirely their own . Strong songwriting, musicality, big productions combined with a powerful and engaging live show is what this is all about.

RASPBERRY PARK originally started as a songwriting project between Mikkel Bryde and Jes Kirstein . The idea was to write and produce for other artists. But it was not long before they realized that there was much more potential here . They invited Morten Maltesen , Jesper Andersen and Jan Petersen to join and RASPBERRY PARK was founded .

In late 2013 , the band signed with the German company POWER PROG and is now ready to release their debut album in the spring of 2014.
The first two singles from the album " On The Battlefield " and " Paradise " has been well received by the critics and the band is now looking forward to getting out and present their music to a wider audience .

1901651_265406266951364_2013013426_n.png

Tracklist:

01. On The Battlefield
02. Dangerous Zone
03. Paradise
04. Can`t Get Out
05. Straight To The Bone
06. I´m The Only One
07. Friends & Lovers
08. I´ll Stay
09. The Message
10. Make Me Wonder