PS4

KarpetRydOFunk

• My Little Pony

Well, now that both consoles have been released--PS4, and now Xbox One--we can stop arguing over which is better. Because it is clearly the Playstation. ;}

Anyway, who else got one, and what do you play? I'm currently burning through Battlefield 4, and will be for a few months at least.

This is my PSN name, for any that wish to join the good fight: Marlon_Brawndo

Well, now that both consoles have been released--PS4, and now Xbox One--we can stop arguing over which is better. Because it is clearly the Playstation. ;}

Anyway, who else got one, and what do you play? I'm currently burning through Battlefield 4, and will be for a few months at least.

I have a PSN name too. I_Suck@This

Apart from the free games (Contrast, Resogun, War Thunder, DC Universe online and Warframe) I also have Lego Marvel, Assassins Creed 4, Need for speed rivals, Killzone Shadow Fall & Injustice:Gods among us.

Killzone really shows what the system is capable of graphically no doubt, but AC4 & NFS are amazing as well.

Going on the fact that Injustice barely looks that much better than its PS3 counterpart I wasnt expecting a huge improvement for Lego Marvel either, but I have to say its the most beautiful Lego game I have seen.

Of course graphics are not everything, but we all know that gameplay isnt going to be that much different on the new consoles as the last few generations have all had the same sort of gameplay anyway, so graphics and features is where its at really at the moment.

AC4 is pretty much my main game at the moment, but been playing Lego and Injustice the last few days as I only picked them up Fri & Sat. NFS has taken a hammering as well.

Only paid for game so far that hasnt been played much is Killzone as I want to finish AC4 first before concentrating on that. AC4 and KZ need total attention to them, whereas the likes of Lego, Injustice and NFS I can just pick up and play in short bursts here and there.

Its only been out a week here, but I am already starting to see new features and apps appear on the system, so know that while it came out without a lot of features that even the PS3 had, its just a matter of waiting until most of them or new ones pop up (3D blu ray movies would be nice, but I at least have my PS3 still).

Overall the PS4 has certainly got the head start sales and publicity wise over the XBone I think.

I picked up the PS4, I think im buying my baby girl an XBox One for xmas, then i'll just play hers, since she is on my PS4 more then I am, Ive been playing COD Ghost, I did get Battlefield but am waiting to beat Ghost before I jump into it,