Sister - Sick

darin

Reminds me a bit of Avatar. Even with the death metal voice of Avatar, I rather prefer them instead of Sister.

Holy shit, NO thanks!

Sounds better without looking at the video. Lol. I loved the 'Hated' CD and will look forward to the new one. Not completely sold on that new song. Cool riff... I think the video just put me off a bit. They used to be such innocent little poseurs with their lipstick and stuff. :(

• 1 month later...

Metal Blade Records Europe

SISTER announce 'Disguised Vultures' release date and launch landing page!

Swedish hard rock act, SISTER, have announced their new album "Disguised Vultures"! The record was recorded with Martin Sweet and Linus Birbrant and features the previously released single, "Sick".

"Disguised Vultures" will be released on January 21 in North America and January 24th in UK/Europe. Fans can listen to Sick watch videos, and pre-order "Disguised Vultures" at metalblade.com/sister.

• 3 weeks later...

Reminds me a bit of Avatar. Even with the death metal voice of Avatar, I rather prefer them instead of Sister.

Holy shit, NO thanks!

Holy shit, YES please! Like that tune, especially the choral-type bit at around 3:30.

Quite like the Sister tune too. Terrible vocals (much prefer the Avatar singer) but bloody fantastic guitar solo.

Holy shit, NO thanks!

Holy shit, YES please! Like that tune, especially the choral-type bit at around 3:30.

Quite like the Sister tune too. Terrible vocals (much prefer the Avatar singer) but bloody fantastic guitar solo.

You ought to check this out then: http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=31246&do=findComment&comment=676499