Robert B'Adger Woofynose RIP Lil' Buddy

martinsane

Well last night was the worst and saddest night in the Martinson families current history. Not only are we being forced by the "banana Republicans" to live off nothing because of their desire to posture for the 2016 presidential elections by taking my job away, what the f@$k is "non-essential" anyway!?, but we had to say goodbye to my longest standing bestest buddy in the whole world...

Last night at around 6 pm I had to take my 20 year old kitty "Robert B'Adger Woofynose" aka Bob the Cat, aka Bob, on his last car ride. :( He was a great great friend and the best buddy I ever had. Hell, I've been with him longer than my wife. The whole family was crushed and it was horrible for me on many levels.

Rest in peace my little buddy, you were the best cat ever and we will miss you!

Sorry to hear it Terry. I can sympathize because we just bid farewell to our 15 year old kitty "Shadow" (aka "Evil Kitteh") about a month ago. The kids are still taking it hard.

We think she suffered a stroke a few days prior, cuz she simply stopped eating and drinking and just sat in the same place under the dining room table chillin' till she passed. At least it was peaceful for her and my wife and I were sitting with her when she left us. We'd had her since she was only a few weeks old, when we first moved into an apartment together in 1998. We weren't even married yet.

We buried her in the woods behind the house the next morning and the kids asked me to "say a few words," which was hard cuz we were all sobbing. I said something along the lines of "Lord, we give you our dear Kitty, we had a lot of fun with her down here so I hope you have fun with her up there. She likes tuna fish, playing with brown paper bags and hiding in cardboard boxes. If she knocks over any of your stuff, we apologize."

Sorry to hear it Terry. I can sympathize because we just bid farewell to our 15 year old kitty "Shadow" (aka "Evil Kitteh") about a month ago. The kids are still taking it hard.

We think she suffered a stroke a few days prior, cuz she simply stopped eating and drinking and just sat in the same place under the dining room table chillin' till she passed. At least it was peaceful for her and my wife and I were sitting with her when she left us. We'd had her since she was only a few weeks old, when we first moved into an apartment together in 1998. We weren't even married yet.

We buried her in the woods behind the house the next morning and the kids asked me to "say a few words," which was hard cuz we were all sobbing. I said something along the lines of "Lord, we give you our dear Kitty, we had a lot of fun with her down here so I hope you have fun with her up there. She likes tuna fish, playing with brown paper bags and hiding in cardboard boxes. If she knocks over any of your stuff, we apologize."

Quite the wordsmith there pal...

We did the later too, but after the long drive to and from from the vet, we had to have Bob euthanized as I could not watch him lie there and not move or eat or anything any longer, just to brutal to watch, it was pretty dark and raining so we were rather speedy with the burial.

We have "visited" him every day so far and since we can see the spot from the window, I check on him regularly.

Thanks for the kind words and of course many sad smiley's your way on your kitties departure.

Oh man that sucks. I'm sorry to both of you for your losses. They are members of our families. The day we had to put down our family dog at 8 years old was one of the worst days of my life. I have a dog now and am not looking forward to doing that again.

Hey buddy, im sorry, but goddamn, those are some massive and major years he gave you, you can only look at the bright side of that, I don't believe Ive ever had any pet stick around that long, while it's beyond heartbreaking, I have to imagine you have a hard time feeling anything but happiness thinking back to all those years of joy and happiness he gave you, my sympathies are with your loss though bro.

As for the idiots playing god with peoples lifes and jobs, all I can say is I would happily step up and lead a rebellion to oust these government whores, I just dont even know where to start, if somebody shows me how to get the majority of Americans on board(which I know they would be) I would have no problem being the tool, I fucking hate everyone of these politicians, regardless what side they are on, they are crooks, have never had anyones best interest at heart, and anyone who tries to convince me different is drinking the koolaid, cause they are all identical, they are all the exact same, they are only different in that they divide sides since the country isnt all on the same side, so half go appease one side, the other half appease the other side, they are garbage, and anyone who honestly believes they care about anything as far as the general public goes, well I just dont have time for those people, we need a complete purge of the entire government, and then we need to restart, with some actual human beings, thatz my 2 cents.

Hey buddy, im sorry, but goddamn, those are some massive and major years he gave you, you can only look at the bright side of that, I don't believe Ive ever had any pet stick around that long, while it's beyond heartbreaking, I have to imagine you have a hard time feeling anything but happiness thinking back to all those years of joy and happiness he gave you, my sympathies are with your loss though bro.

Thanks man and I concur 20 is an eternity and I am grateful for all of them! They were great!

And for the fed stuff, I can't believe we haven't started a thread on this yet as the health care stuff will greatly affect everyone, even after the furlough is over and I get back to work...

Very sorry to hear this. Our dog Princess passed away November last year right in front of us. Very bad deal....then 4 months later, I had to take Suzy Q , one of our kitties to the vet. I didn't even know I wasn't coming back with her...she had some form of cancer in her stomach lining. She was only 9 years old...for a cat, that's still a baby. Sucks man...

On the bright side, you got 20 good years of memories.

Thanks man and I concur 20 is an eternity and I am grateful for all of them! They were great!

And for the fed stuff, I can't believe we haven't started a thread on this yet as the health care stuff will greatly affect everyone, even after the furlough is over and I get back to work...

Yeah I try to stay away from the political shit, seeing that I believe they are all the same, posting anything politcal in here is bound to get me banned!! he he

Yeah I try to stay away from the political shit, seeing that I believe they are all the same, posting anything politcal in here is bound to get me banned!! he he

That would be :baneed: