Fahran - Chasing Hours

Stefan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sposed to be seeing these guys support Falling Red tonight, so thought I would check out some music on youtube, then decided to see if anyone here was talking about them as they seem to be rather good. Should have known that Stefan would be the one to be talking about them .. ha ha.

Always ahead of the curve there.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen this thread yet for some reason. None of the three songs (the first one won't play for me) really have me completely sold, but I still kind of like them. Reminds me a little of New Device. That last song, 'I heard a joke once,' is actually pretty good, and the best of the lot. I'll definitely check the album out when it drops.

Haven't seen this thread yet for some reason. None of the three songs (the first one won't play for me) really have me completely sold, but I still kind of like them. Reminds me a little of New Device. That last song, 'I heard a joke once,' is actually pretty good, and the best of the lot. I'll definitely check the album out when it drops.

If you go to their pledge page for the new album, its still taking pledges. I have ordered both their CDs for the total price of £15. Be a little more for Aus to cover postage, but defo the cheapest option to get both albums as the first album is £10 on their web store.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...