Lisa Price

Leykis101

I was wondering if some of you could go out on the main board, and give me a review, of my review, of the Lisa Price cd that is there, I was trying to be funny, but according to one of you, it is racist, and not funny in anyway, so anyways, so let me know if you think it's offensive, and if it is I guess I will talk one of the moderators into removing it, if it's not then It stays, cause I dont know how you can get anything racist out of it, yeah maybe not ultra appropriate, of maybe even a tad distasteful, but in no way racist.

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=6494&CDName=Priceless

Hey thanks, I was just curious if it would make it easier for some non english speaking members to comprehend, it was shall we say, a little experiment, but not meant to be racist, shittt! if I wanted it to be racist, I would set up a user profile, and have my name be something like Tyrell 187, or fuckwhitey, or crackazgottadie5150, now that would be racist, no what i sayin an shit?

• My Little Pony

Hey thanks, I was just curious if it would make it easier for some non english speaking members to comprehend, it was shall we say, a little experiment, but not meant to be racist, shittt! if I wanted it to be racist, I would set up a user profile, and have my name be something like Tyrell 187, or fuckwhitey, or crackazgottadie5150, now that would be racist, no what i sayin an shit?

FuckWhitey was actually my second choice.

• My Little Pony

Wait, no one said it was racist. Or did they PM you?

It's not racist. You were a punk, and made fun of a non-English speaking man's attempt at English, but that's not an issue of race.

Anyway, the Rev wins for the funniest comment. Sorry, Cody.

Hey, I applaud all the foreign-speaking contributors who at least make an effort to write English. I know that since I don't speak SQUAT other than English (and obscene) I couldn't go to, say, a French site and try to write something in that language without sounding -- to them -- like a completely ignorant douchewagon. And I certainly wouldn't take offense if someone dogged me for it. So good on those who try to use English on an English-dominated site.

That said, I thought Leykis' parody comment was funny in the way it captured the kind of broken English that so often pops up from the foreign language peeps. Plus, it had the naughty elements to push it funnier.

But then, I'm not very PC...

Your comment made me laugh, dammit.

Me too. Pure Cody Comedy Gold! "...after being emptied of Canadian Beef"! :lol:

Love it. And if there was a racist comment in there, it went straight over my head.

Very funny..I did laugh out loud and it's certainly NOT racist at all..BUT...and I don't want to be a party pooper here.. I think (and always have) that the comments section for albums should be reserved for usefual and informative comments about the actual music and not for anything else, including comedy gold ;)

Very funny..I did laugh out loud and it's certainly NOT racist at all..BUT...and I don't want to be a party pooper here.. I think (and always have) that the comments section for albums should be reserved for usefual and informative comments about the actual music and not for anything else, including comedy gold ;)

It was used for useful information Jez, I gave a complete rundown of exactly what I thought of the album, do you think people would've known what I was talking about had i not asked about it? or do you think my comment would have been completely ignored, as people would've had no clue what I was saying? in my defense Jez, not a whole lot of songs to critique on there anyways, I think anyone who would be listening to this disc, already would know the 1st track is possibly in the top 5 AOR\Westcoast songs of all time list, no review needed there, and then I gave an honest review on the only other track I found re viewable, very informative

Wait, no one said it was racist. Or did they PM you?

It's not racist. You were a punk, and made fun of a non-English speaking man's attempt at English, but that's not an issue of race.

Anyway, the Rev wins for the funniest comment. Sorry, Cody.

Well bud, almost 10 minutes after I posted it, somebody on Facebook, actually messaged me, and busted my balls about it, Im not going to out him, I wasnt even sure what he was talking about, he told me, you know, the racist garbage you just left as a comment on HH, I didnt know, so I axed him to keep narrowing, he said Lisa Price, and I still was unsure what he meant, so I completely denied even posting on it at all, LOL! sorry bro, really Im not making fun of him, im sure it comes off like I am, I promise, he really just kind of blind sided me, but ya know, i figured, as long as I was playing dumb, Id just keep on going with it, he really wasnt fucking around with me, at all,matter of fact, he was being so sincere about it, he went to the one place he knew he'd be able to get me a message, right then and there, I really didnt get how upset over it he really was, and really it kind of lost me, Im not even sure racist is the correct avenue to go down, but I now understand what he meant, he has never liked my light hearted, and fun loving out look on things, and has made it very clear, since I joined HH, that I know, he doesnt find me amusing, and one time when I made that joke about my ex girlfriend, the being 8 years old joke, he even went as far as to give me full disclosure about what a complete fucking waste of human space I am, but he always hits me up by PM, off to the side, but hey, he could never deny my taste in music,and he knows I know the good shit, so he begrugingly stays in touch with me,but he fucking hates my guts, perhaps I should give him Tiffanys phone number, they could hookup, and have a common bond, their shear loathing of me! so the fact im even on here discussing this, will probably be the last time he and I have any ties ever again, and im sorry, I feel horrible, I wish I could just go back, and make it never happen, I wish I could change the idea that popped into my head the second I went to post a comment, but I cant, all I can do is look forward, keep my head held high, and hope someday he forgives me, so KarpetcleanerOfunkydyingtobePsychedilcmotherfunker, I guess to answer your question, is yes, they PM me, and I dont know how it has anything to do with being punk? unless you mean because you didnt feel comfortable using the 1st word that came into your fingertips when you were responding, which was, Cody you were being completely innovative, making fun of non english speaking posters, and I wish I could not only be like you, but Cody, sometimes I wish I actually was you! thats what you meant to say, and BINGO! I caught you going out of your way to tell me I wasnt as funny as whoever the opposition is, but you didnt pay attention, it wasnt a poll, it's ok, no big deal, I will make a poll for you, ok, then you can go and officially vote me, not only not funny, but, vote the other guy funnier, sound cool? good, I knew we would get this squared away, and I even made sure I left you one of those long drawn out, rants you adore, minus the punctuation! see I know which side my bread is buttered on, Ive got my friends back, huh?? can you say the same? see you pal.