Dirty Looks - Chewing on the Bit

Grey

ha, not as hard to find as I thought. Unfortunately my Rockworld copy does not have lyrics, and what is dumb it is like a 4-5 page fold out but it is blank on one side. The other side has their thank you's or whatever. Never noticed that.

ha, not as hard to find as I thought. Unfortunately my Rockworld copy does not have lyrics, and what is dumb it is like a 4-5 page fold out but it is blank on one side. The other side has their thank you's or whatever. Never noticed that.

Thanks for checking. I got that track from a mix CD-R a long lost friend burned for me many years ago, so I couldn't check for myself. "Five Easy Pieces" has the lyrics in it, so I thought I'd ask.

That line right before "it's hard to break into if I'm still alive" will remain a mystery.

To my knowledge NO! Dirty Looks discs contain lyrics.

No lyrics listed there, just a spot for you to submit them. Dirty Looks has always been a tough band to find lyrics for. :(

They have a limited collection of lyrics on their website, but they didn't have what I was looking for.

http://www.dirtylooksmusic.com/

Just click "Lyrics" on the sidebar.

My "Five Easy Pieces" CD has a 4-page booklet with lyrics for all tracks.

Supposedly Music For Nations re-issued one of the DL cd's and included lyrics. But I am not sure if My Shallow Grave is on it.

I tried listening to that section of the song last night and couldn't figure it out either.

yeah same here,seems like a strange waste of unused space :screwy:

They have a limited collection of lyrics on their website, but they didn't have what I was looking for.

My Five Easy Pieces doesnt have any lyrics, but if I remember right, I always thought it was odd cause there was so many songs you cant understand the lyrics to, I have all their cd's up to One Bad Leg, after that I completely lost interest, it became quantity not quality. but none of my discs have any lyrics,

BTW Chewing is my fav of all time from them!

My Five Easy Pieces doesnt have any lyrics, but if I remember right, I always thought it was odd cause there was so many songs you cant understand the lyrics to, I have all their cd's up to One Bad Leg, after that I completely lost interest, it became quantity not quality. but none of my discs have any lyrics,

BTW Chewing is my fav of all time from them!

Hmmm. I bought mine about a year after it came out. Maybe the label went cheap on future issues. I can scan the lyric pages if anyone is interested.

I was kind of surprised to see the Five Easy Pieces CD is now selling for $85 on Amazon. Even a used copy will cost you at least $25.

I just checked my copy of Five Easy Pieces...it's an original Rockworld release and does have the lyrics. My Chewing On The Bit cd is also a Rockworld release and also has the blank white first two pages in the booklet. I would guess the lyrics were supposed to go there but obviously some kind of error occurred.

Grey, is your copy a Music For Nations? They reissued a few of the DL releases and put lyrics in them....along with some extra tracks I think.

I have the original Rockworld release.

mine is on rockworld, my chewing on the bit has a simple front and back sleeve, no extra pages or blanks or anything, nothing, my five easy pieces, has all the thank yous and no lyrics, it is rockworld, they both are

mine is on rockworld, my chewing on the bit has a simple front and back sleeve, no extra pages or blanks or anything, nothing, my five easy pieces, has all the thank yous and no lyrics, it is rockworld, they both are

same here,I have the rockworld release of both chewing on the bit (no lyrics printed,gossy type pages) and five easy pieces (lyrics etc are printed within,card type pages) strange?

btw must listen to the track and try to work out the lyrics :)

That line right before "it's hard to break into if I'm still alive" will remain a mystery.

is it..."The Air's Gettin' Thin Inside,it's hard to break into if I'm still alive"?

is it..."The Air's Gettin' Thin Inside,it's hard to break into if I'm still alive"?

Could be, but I'm not 100% convinced.