who here can work a Rubiks Cube?

66 mustang

Me neither, and I've had one since 1982 or so.

The most I ever got was two sides completed... and even that was a fluke. I was about fourteen and I went "HOLY SHIT! HOW'D I DO THAT?"

Of course, I was never able to repeat it.

Haha, haven't had a go at this for well over a decade - probably over 15 years? I used to like it, but yeah, I could never do it either. I feel like I got kind of close once and was so proud of myself, but never did it... and maybe that was just a dream anyway. ;)

LOL, my mom kept the first rubiks cube I did in 2nd grade, and in the same box she kept all 39 of the broken ones that proceeded it, by the time I was in about 3rd grade, I had lost the ability to concentrate and developed a little temper problem, well I dont find it a problem, but thats what she calls it, and well lets just say instead of challenging me, they began to greatly frustrated me, followed by angering me, until I just couldn't take it anymore, and SNAP, then occasionally I would heave them at the wall, and I would get my ass and face tuned up by my dad, but she couldn't be more proud of the 1st one I got right.