Tsar new Dark Stuff EP and single

shamus

No clue whether this link will work or not but it's on youtube if it doesn't.

Lead off single is Police Station. Cool track.

I really like this band. Debut was awesome and although the followup was more garage punk than power pop, I liked it, too.

Nice to hear they're back.

[media=]

[/media]

Wowser... this is a band I never thought I'd hear from again. Very glad I was wrong.

Love the song, sounds a lot like their debut stuff. Very catchy... very very cool. I'd be all over this if they release a new CD.

Wowser... this is a band I never thought I'd hear from again. Very glad I was wrong.

Love the song, sounds a lot like their debut stuff. Very catchy... very very cool. I'd be all over this if they release a new CD.

WHat he said X infinity!

I really LOVE (D) this band and the 3 releases I have always get regular spins, the debut mostly though.

I enjoyed the reference in this new song to "Teen Wizards".

Keep us posted on this release...

WHat he said X infinity!

I really LOVE (D) this band and the 3 releases I have always get regular spins, the debut mostly though.

Jeez, you almost gave me a heart attack. By the 3rd release, do you mean this one? - 'The Drugboy Tapes (Demos 98),' released in 2011?

Must get this EP asap...

WHat he said X infinity!

Jeez, you almost gave me a heart attack. By the 3rd release, do you mean this one? - 'The Drugboy Tapes (Demos 98),' released in 2011?

Must get this EP asap...

No I didn't mean that one, DAMN! Now I need to get that one ASAP too... but where is it???

Here it is: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tsar1

They released and I was referring to an EP they did between the S/T and Band Girls Money called "King Of THe School EP (B-Sides & Demo's)" released in 2001 on Hollywood Records.

http://www.amazon.co...48754550&sr=1-5

7 tracks: King Of School (Demo), Larger Than Life (Yes that boy band cover), Silver Shifter (Remix), You and Jim Will Hit It Off, Songwriter! (Live), Afradio Pt 2, 3 & 4 (Demo) and Smart Boys (Demo).