Treason - Hell Is A Place On Earth

JamesEagle

British Heavy Metal band, the previous album was called "Lambs To The Slaughter". The new album, "Hell Is A Place On Earth" got a 5.5 out of 6 rating in Zero Tolerance magazine, which is praise indeed. I think this could be the metal album of the year, the guitar solos are f***ing fantastic! Check out some samples from the new album here:

http://soundcloud.com/treason-band

The CD is available from the band website (http://treasonband.com/shop.html) for £7.

You know, I feel like I'm talking to myself a lot of thie time.

And yet I carry on...

man-shrugging.jpg

Aw, bless you and your ramblings ... well, you know you're preaching to the converted with me on this one - I've had 'Lambs To The Slaughter' for quite some time, and I can thoroughly recommend it, so I'll be picking this one up, too ... anyone who likes decent metal should check this out.

Aw, bless you and your ramblings ... well, you know you're preaching to the converted with me on this one - I've had 'Lambs To The Slaughter' for quite some time, and I can thoroughly recommend it, so I'll be picking this one up, too ... anyone who likes decent metal should check this out.

Well said. Listen to this chap, he may be an Essex Boy, but he talks sense.

:tumbsup:

Listening to them right now. There's a sorta-NWOBHm vibe about them but one of the moodier bands. I'm trying to work out who the singer remninds me of.

I'm not sure, but his voice fits in well with the music for me. They were a thrash band originally and changed to a kind of NWOBHM/Prog Metal-ish sound. The CD has turned up, happy days! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Days, indeed. I've given it more than one spin since borrowing your copy ... I'm not convinced that the rest of the Gibbo clan are quite so keen :)

Happy Days, indeed. I've given it more than one spin since borrowing your copy ... I'm not convinced that the rest of the Gibbo clan are quite so keen :)

Keep working on them mate. If everything else fails, crank it up in the car next road trip and confiscate all iPods, DS's, etc...