M3 Festival on HDNET on Directv.....

...so cool, didn't know it was on here!!! Am watching Kix right now!!! Tomorrow they'll be showing Day 2!

Cold Blood is all you neeeeeed!!! This is excellent!

got most of day 2 dvr'd. seen a little bit of Great White and although it sounded good it was just odd to hear the songs without Jack singing. Watched some of the Skid Row and they just sounded like a really really good club band with great songs. amazing what a dynamic singer can do with a good song.

I so hate I missed day 1. so wanted to see Night Rager!!!!

So far I have watched day 1 through most of Night Ranger. They were awesome! I'm actually pretty pumped, they are coming to town at the end of the month so I think I'm going to take the family out to see them. Enuff Znuff sucked I thought. That first band, In The Pink or something, I ended up fast forwarding through that.

I am pretty sure this will all end up on youtube.

I see HDNet is going to be broadcasting Rocklahoma live as well.

I saw that too, Rick.....how cool that they're doing that! That station has a LOT of rock concerts....and I never knew it until I saw the ad for M3! Haven't watched all of Day 2 yet, but Stryper freaking rawked!!! XYZ was cool too......will try and catch more of it today! I'm sure this will come out on DVD.

I was there.

Good show. Ratt was horrible due to the sound and you couldnt hear Pearcy very well. Queensryche had a disappointing st list I thought. Stryper was one of the best but they cut them short because things got delayed early. Warrant got way too big a time slot but Robert Mason and Michael Sweet were the best frontmen of the show.

Dokken was solid and John Leven is amazing. Don is Don. People poopoo his voice but it is what it is and sounded decent and very acceptable to me.

XYZ was solid as was Skid Row. Skids did it right and played all the songs the fans wanted to hear. They really made a case for them being on the bigger stage next year.

My 2 cents

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

So I take it NOBODY recorded this??? Home LAME.

I'm gonna search the internets. Someone has got to have recorded this.

So I take it NOBODY recorded this??? Home LAME.

I recorded it. Still haven't watched day 2 yet though. And still no way to get it from my dvr to the interweb.

Same here, guys......no way to transfer it. Has to be out there somewhere.....