Hard Honey

embrock

I remember someone already posting infos about this band, but I don't recall whether it was over @melodicrock or here, so I figured I'd do it anyway :christmas:

I'd say if you throw Def Leppard, AC/DC and Nickelback in a blender, you'd get Hard Honey as a result. Judge for yourself, but these songs sound pretty good to my ears:

Hard Honey

I remember someone already posting infos about this band, but I don't recall whether it was over @melodicrock or here, so I figured I'd do it anyway :christmas:

I'd say if you throw Def Leppard, AC/DC and Nickelback in a blender, you'd get Hard Honey as a result. Judge for yourself, but these songs sound pretty good to my ears:

Hard Honey

I think your description is pretty spot on, and I'm digging em!

• 3 years later...

I was really excited about Hard Honey. I loved the songs and sound. They were always on the verge of releasing an EP. The songs were available to stream and they even had a release month at one point. Unfortunately, it never happened. I even contacted them about it. They decided to hold off for a bit. Then, a while later, they decided that they didn't want to pursue the rock direction and they became a new band. Even though they never really got going, they are missed. I think that it's telling when, over a year later, their new Facebook page as The New Electric still has less "Likes" than their Hard Honey page.