Post since last visit function

Geoff

Doods, sorry for the new topic as this might be somewhere on the forum. I don't know what happened, but when I click on the orange arrow near a topic title, it's always taken me to the first post after my last post. Now it just takes me to the top of the last page.

I thought it's no big thing, but a week later it's really giving me the shits. Couldn't find anywhere in my settings to fix it... anyone got a nice simple tip for me? :)

Thanks heaps for any help.

• My Little Pony

For me, simply clicking the title bar takes me to my last read post, so it must be a 'settings' thing. But if you can't find it, then I have no idea. Hopefully Dan will be around in a minute.

Doods, sorry for the new topic as this might be somewhere on the forum. I don't know what happened, but when I click on the orange arrow near a topic title, it's always taken me to the first post after my last post. Now it just takes me to the top of the last page.

I thought it's no big thing, but a week later it's really giving me the shits. Couldn't find anywhere in my settings to fix it... anyone got a nice simple tip for me? :)

Advise - If you STOP POSTING it should solve your problem... :geoffadillos:

• My Little Pony

Advise - If you STOP POSTING it should solve your problem... :geoffadillos:

This is what I was gonna say, but I figured it was too early in the morning to be a dick. Plus, Geoff hasn't been a dick towards me since my return.