Samples from 20 new albums added to main site

heavyharmonies

thanks. But now ill spend more money.

I'll save you a bunch of money.......the only you really need is Jeff Scott Soto :whistle:

Nah, I think that new Angeline is really good.

thanks. But now ill spend more money.

I'll save you a bunch of money.......the only you really need is Jeff Scott Soto :whistle:

Nah, I think that new Angeline is really good.

Angeline looks good

What'ya lookin' at ?? ;)

The Phenomena samples sound good. Really good. Not heard anything by them before.

what even 'Reality' and 'fighter'? I was shocked at how bad they sounded considering who is involved!

The Phenomena samples sound good. Really good. Not heard anything by them before.

what even 'Reality' and 'fighter'? I was shocked at how bad they sounded considering who is involved!

Haven't heard the samples, but I found out about this band a year or two ago and promptly got all their stuff. Some truly excellent albums in that discography - very keen to give this one a go.

Haven't heard the samples, but I found out about this band a year or two ago and promptly got all their stuff. Some truly excellent albums in that discography - very keen to give this one a go.

Do me a favour and just listen to 'Reality' and let me know what you think considering its Hitchcock/Slamer ?? :popcorn:

Do me a favour and just listen to 'Reality' and let me know what you think considering its Hitchcock/Slamer ?? :popcorn:

I actually don't mind it. Granted it's not what you'd expect from Slamer in a perfect world, but he's been far from flawless for a while now. As for Hitchcock, doesn't he just sing whatever someone puts in front of him anyway? ;)

Good enough song, with really cool musicality and production... but yeah, the chorus is pretty weak.

I actually don't mind it. Granted it's not what you'd expect from Slamer in a perfect world, but he's been far from flawless for a while now. As for Hitchcock, doesn't he just sing whatever someone puts in front of him anyway? ;)

Good enough song, with really cool musicality and production... but yeah, the chorus is pretty weak.

Yeah, I like 'Reality'. And 'Fighter' is better, very good indeed. Much more to my tastes than the JSS album. This seems like a must buy to me.