GIF Warehouse

hsf

I don't know 'bout yall, but I've seen some great gifs over the years. Some funny, some hot, some that left me wondering WTF?, and some that HAVE to be fake.

Anyway, one of my favorite threads on many message boards I've seen over the years, so I figured it'd be cool to see what others have/could find.

Here are some to start; hope others will contribute to this thread.

4410817272_8363179be9_o.gif

bats.gif

28-1.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Not sure I'll be able to contribute, but I will enjoy. The first one is hilarious and the 3rd (and 4th) are sexy as hell.

God bless. I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes gifs and will post. (Many of the ones I "have" are of the more naughty variety, but also many can be posted here without crossing "the" line. Just looking forward to maybe seeing some that I haven't happened upon yet, which is always a cool moment.

bacon.gif

R2rjy.gif

friday_gif_collection_05.gif

67646d1206450038-animated-gif-thread-1169384096526-1.gif

4492f6cc96a2a4e6c9b50fb834beeb28.gif

Most of the Kristen Bell gifs I've seen haven't been as "salacious" as that underwear gif I posted above, but I have seen quite a few, so I will post what I know I've seen/can find, but that one might be the top of the pops, so to speak. (I'm also assuming you already know about all her appearances on the Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson.)

Exercise-ball-jumping-fail.gif

Exercise-ball-balance-beam-nutshot.gif

Ginger-buns.gif

000hrfxs.gif

Beautiful_Agony.gif

What show is that KS GIF from? Not only is it pantilicious, but am I seeing some bondage there too...

And thanks for the REDS and htat collage of orgasm faces is pretty neat too!

Forgive my stupidity, Terry, but which one is KS? I'm scanning through them and TRYING to figure it out... just unsuccessfully. If by chance, that was supposed to be KB, talking about the Kristen Bell dancing in her underwear, that one is from House of Lies. If not, just let me know and I'll try to find out. If figured you'd like the reddies. haha

Since I'm here...

1236636304201.gif

Animation25.gif

gif14jc5.gif

I never heard about the Late Late Show. What happened there? The girl jumping over the ball reminds me of a girl at work.

Nothing happened, but she and Craig hit it off a long time ago and now she appears on his show all the time and their exchanges are often comic gold, all while admiring how HOT she is.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kristen+bell+craig+ferguson&oq=kristen+bell+craig+ferguson&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=95l6451l0l6707l37l32l4l15l14l0l216l2200l0.10.3l13l0

Truck-vs-pedestrian-bridge.gif

Bret_Michaels_backdrop.gif

1zvvbi9.gif

qzhpnb.gif

Beach_buns.gif

• 2 weeks later...

That sneeze gif is pretty sweet. Any idea what it's from?

She's Margaret Nolan from Carry On Girls (1973). (Go to Metacafe and search her and watch some of the clips; a weird music aside... she was in A Hard Day's Night.)

alp4qv.gif

4t4v9z.gif

Lftg9.gif

hoff-zoom.gif

4lsjnyv.gif

1321657938262.gif?w=500&h=375

• 2 weeks later...