Trixter's Back

Fat Freddy

To be honest, the second album was a different style somewhat to the first, so I really dont see that they would try to copy the sound of each album, and to be fair, I wouldnt want them to.

I want a new album, not a rehash of the older ones.

A few modern influences here and there couldnt hurt as long as they at least retain the melodic element that they made their name on.

Agreed! Many bands have been able to keep their signature sound with updated influences such as Harem Scarem & Tesla. 40 Ft Ringo was a GREAT album so I can't wait to hear what they come up with!

To be honest, the second album was a different style somewhat to the first, so I really dont see that they would try to copy the sound of each album, and to be fair, I wouldnt want them to.

A few modern influences here and there couldnt hurt as long as they at least retain the melodic element that they made their name on.

Agreed! Many bands have been able to keep their signature sound with updated influences such as Harem Scarem & Tesla. 40 Ft Ringo was a GREAT album so I can't wait to hear what they come up with!

Did you ever hear the Stereo Fallout album after 40ft Ringo? Another great disc, mate, which I'm sure you'd love.

Did you ever hear the Stereo Fallout album after 40ft Ringo? Another great disc, mate, which I'm sure you'd love.

Nope I never checked it out and actually forgot about it. I will see if I can find it!